now this was unexpected

After just sparing a glance at him i felt like i could collapse, then there was another face behind him that for sure i had seen somewhere once. A face that reminded me of my life saver a few days ago. But what struck me was that these two guys knew each other.
The latter was Jason's brother and the first was my crush back in primary. He's dad was gracious enough to pay for my school fees but Karl was strong enough to take away that chance. How he got his father to stop paying? I don't know but from that day on i hated him. Getting me out of the school wasn't enough but he had to tell everyone that his father was the one paying for my school fees. That i was a beggar who he felt mercy for. Being the popular guy at school most poeple  felt obliged to believe him.

And now karl was here with the asshole behind him.
"Now since the two of you are late, i would like you to introduce yourselves and explain to the class as of why you were both late" Mrs. Firgweg  exclaimed.  I tried hiding my face and since i was at the back of the class i thought it would be easy.

Karl's p.o.v

I got into the class and the first person i noticed was a hot chick that sat at the front. Damn i never thought school uniform would look that good. But i gotta admit it was too short, it made her look more slutty than classy. Oh, but the view was amazing.

Bay was behind me and gotta say he was also enjoying the view. And thats when someone started talking.

I could obviously tell she was a teacher from the way she wore but just looking at her got me bored. I walked right up to one of the empty seats next to the wall and sat down. Behind me was another empty seat that bay took. This class seemed to have a lot of female students so i thought why the he'll not check them out. I turned on my chair and  started observing the room when i noticed everyone was staring at me. Can't brag but i know i have good looks so whatever i'm already used to this kind of stuff.  

"Would you mind introducing yourself young man?" Obviously we know who that came from."oh, maybe that's why everyone was staring at me"  i thought but i still didn't dismiss the idea that it was because of my sexy body and extremely hot face .

So i got up and zooming around the class- "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I said as i started at the girl sitting on the fourth row behind me. How the fuck did that girl get here? I must be dreaming or Maybe she has a doubleganger. Yeah that sound's more reasonable than that slutty bitch being here.
Next to me i heard someone else gasp and he seemed to be staring at her too, maybe he knows her? But how? I mean just look at their lifestyles. It's impossible for these two to know each other, or maybe she slept her way to him. Never trust a bitch.

"IF you want to know who i am, then ask that bitch over there." I said and sat back down. "Bornay, but just call me bay" he said and sat down.

"How the hell do you know that girl?" Bay asked as soon as he sat down.

"That Thot? never mind her." I said and looked back at the board. For the rest of the class i spent it just staring at my classmates and trying to figure out why a thot of her level would be doing here?  It sounded so impossible.

Class ended and i got up and left not even wondering where i was going, i just wanted to be far away from her?

Liz p.o.v

"What just happened?" I asked myself as i walked out of the classroom. I mean, i know he hated me but did he have to go to  that length of showing it to the whole class?

"So how the hell do you know him?" Some girl with a skirt  the size of a baby's pinky asked me.

"I don't" I said and walked away trying match Wes' steps. "Ok, now you've gotta tell me what happened back there. How the hell do you know that guy?"

"You sound exactly like her." I said as i stopped to open my locker. He stood beside my locker and asked the same question. "Ok, so maybe he and i knew each other, but that was back then when we were still kids and we didn't even know each other in a positive way as a matter of fact." I said finishing up my business and closing my locker. I looked up at him and that's when i noticed him staring at me so intently. "You think i'm lying?" I asked not in the least offended.
"No, you just look-