i like him

'"Yeah, i know i don't seem to be at his level, i get it. I've heard from a lot of people" i said getting a little hurt that he would even think that. "I didn't mean to say that, i wanted to say that you seem too nice to know such a douchebag." He said trying to defend himself."oh, ok... well then we should head to your locker" i said as i closed my locker and headed towards his.

"No, its ok, i'll just meet you in class" he said as he walked past me with a cute smile on his face. "well, ok then see you in class" i said as i turned around and headed to class. As i turned to the other hallway, i noticed that there were no students. Maybe i am late, i thought as i started picking up my pace, if only i had a phone then life would be much easier.

I was too deep in thought about dad and my lil sis to notice a figure coming towards me. I bumped into it and i'm glad i didn't have any books on my hand because they would be on the floor right now. My body moved back as i tried to gain balance and that's when i saw his face. I was stunned to see him, especially this close, but i decided to ignore him and walk past him. I only took two steps until i felt a hand on my arm, "what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well, i'm heading to class but i don't think that's any of your business." I said as i got his hand off my arm. This time he came directly to my face. "I guess you haven't stopped your old ways, fucking with people to get what you want, i always knew you were a hoe but this just proves it." He said with as much disgust as he could, and left right after that. I stood there dumbfounded. I knew what he did to me was evil but just then, when he got so close to me all i could think was how good he smelled even though he just said dreadful things. I thought i had gotten over him for what he did but no, i still had feelings for him. Now what? I didn't even know what to think. I decided to walk to class but i knew well enough that my mimd would be far from class.

I went directly to Wes and sat behind him. "What's wrong?" He asked as he looked at me as if he's trying to figure something out."nothing, just too much to think about" i said as i diverted my attention to my book. "Well, if you need any help i'm here." He said softly as he looked at me for a few minutes then turned to his desk.

I'm so thankful to him but i couldn't tell him that. The class went by quickly and i didn't even notice since i was thinking about a certain guy with green eyes. If only he tried to listen to me then he would know that all along he was wrong. But he would never listen to a whore, let alone have a conversation that isn't accusing me of being one.

"Livy, you need to stop thinking too much, it'll start taking a toll on you." Wes said as he lead me out of class. "I know but, it's inevitable." I said heading to my locker.

Lunch at the cafeteria was great to say the least, i mean i knew this school would have good food but i underestimated it. Even the cafeteria itself was like a luxury hotel. It was just... wow. We sat alone and i think i preferred it that way because after spending about two days with these kids, i'd say they are all brats. Just wanting to show off their money and look more special than others.

As i got up to leave i looked around for those green eyes and maybe the blue ones too but i couldn't see them anywhere. Maybe they didn't eat lunch. I decided to go to history class, this was the only class that i didn't share with Wes, but it would be over soon, i didn't really like history but i needed the grade so i had no choice.

As i walked to class i saw them, and the worst thing is that my heart actually starts beating a little faster after seeing him. There was no one else in class, because i always came five minutes before class. 

"Who knew, now i have another class with her." Karl said her as if it was a piece of shit and gave me an annoyed look before turning away. "Well if you decided to listen to this whore then maybe you wouldn't see her as one. How about you ask your father what happened?" i said slowly not moving my eyes from him.