totally hate first days of school

Ok so this chapter has not been edited so the the amount of correction needed is high so you guys can just correct right next to the chapter. Hope you like and pls vote and also comment i want to hear your ideas!!^^

i woke up hurriedly and jumped into the shower, in ten minutes, i had dressed up and cleaned up the room. though it wasnt that messy, i had only been there for less than twenty four hours.

"umm, do I know you?" I said as i opened the door slighty.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!who is this hot, sexy, amazingly beautiful man standing infront of me?" I thought.

"Jason, and yeah about yesterday, i think we went a little bit too far."

"Wait whaaaat!! What does he mean by too far? Don't tell me we did it please dont!! I wasn't drunk though, i mean i've never had alcohol before, but then again i was surrounded by pubs, OOOMMM-"

"We need to go for breakfast." He said looking at me like i was a lunatic.

After noticing what i just thought it made me blush so hard,  i didn't know what to do, so tried to hide it with my hair, but unluckily enough my hair was short.

I guess he noticed how uncomfortable i was because he turned around and started to walk without saying another word.

It felt like it had been five hours since i left the guest room to the dinning table. All the way i kept thinking about all that might have happened last night. He didn't seem like a bad guy so i just played along. 

Jason's p.o.v

"That took a different turn. I thought she would wake up and scream after finding she's in a stranger's house, especially a male." I thought as i led her to the dinning table. She seemed cool enough but i could tell that she was trying to figure out where she was or whatever happened.

I made sure to wake her up early,cuz if my father found her at home, i would be as good as dead.

"Damn Nickie, she just had to have a stripper party when my parents were coming. In our house. If it wasnt for the fact that my brother wasn't there, I swear my parents would have disowned me."

"Well, what do you want for breakfast, we need to hurry up. My parents will be here soon" i said

"What? Parents? Here? Why?"

"Damn she looks so cute when she's confused.if only i could cup those red cheeks and kiss those full lip-i really need to control my thinking u shouldnt mess with her."i thought.

"Yeah, parents here will be coming. So breakfast? We really need to hurry and we are wasting time right now." I said

"Oh, ok."

"What would you like to eat?"

"I'm fine with just a cup of hot chocolate, besides, i need to go and get my stuff ready." She said sounding somewhat awkward about the whole idea of being here.

"How about some waffles?" I completely ignored her sentence because i knew she would be hungry,since last night she hasn't had anything.

"Umm...yeah ok, i'll have some"

"Ok, just a sec" nanny had prepared almost everything you could eat for breakfast. I didn't really know what she liked so i got all different things. Yeah , my friends always thought i was wierd for calling her nanny, but i called her nanny because it was more comfortable since i had called her that since i was a kid, and it makes her part of my family.

When i got back to the dinning room, i saw her looking around the house. She seemed pretty shocked at how big it was. Can't blame her my parents wanted to build a really huge house, don't ask why because even i, don't  know that myself.