it couldn't get any worse

i hadn't finished my conversation with Bay and i was also a little curious as where they were going so i decided to follow them,  though i still had a feeling Karl would be up to something,but i tried to ignore my subconscious. they walked all the way to the end of the very decorated hallway and made a turn and that's when i knew that this place was definitely out of my league. 

there were only two other people here, well... two other girls,  and damn,they were pretty. the place looked like a five star hotel in hollywood that even Bill Gaites would have a problem reserving. thats how frigging expensive it looked. i mean serisouly what was the use of wasting all that money. the couch seemed to cost more money than my life, literally.

i wasn't paying much attention on the girls as i was checking out the interior of the building. i knew i would never be able to see anything like this again and so i decided to savour the beauty of the interior, that was until i turned and saw  one girl shoving her tongue down Karl's throat. they weren't too far, actually they were on the couch that was less than three steps from where i was. i could see everything. i knew Karl from long ago and i had once liked him, but i thought the feelings would fade with time, but no.

 Now i had my feelings all clarified as i stared at him kissing her back. i really did like Karl. it hurt to see him with that girl but she was pretty.

 i wish i was that pretty, maybe he would like me then, i thought as a turned my gaze and pretended to look at some vase at the corner of the room. i kept giving them side glanced and i noticed Karl knew what i was doing because each time i looked he seemed to have gotten more intimate with the girl.

 Bay on the other hand was talking to the other girl on another sofa on the other side of the room, i couldn't tell if they were flirting or just talking, who cared they were both fuckboys after all. 

deciding that i was out of place i decided to get on with what i came here for and leave asap. i made a bee line to Bay and cleared my throat as i stood behind their couch.the girl stopped whatever she was blabbering about and they both turned. 

Staring at Bay sharply, i said "i will create the dance and send your parts to you, its your choice whether to do them or not." i said and didn't wait for him not open his mouth before i turned and began walking away.

 i knew i had to walk past Karl and the girl, which made me feel like coiling up into a ball. i looked straight forward and walked past them feeling awkward and somehow broken as Karl pushed his hand deeper into the girl's skirt right when i walked past. i knew he would never like me back but seeing him pleasuring another girl  in front of me hurt. 

 Was that even allowed in the school ? i thought walking out and not even glancing at him because i feared he would see through me right then. 

As i was on the elevator, i noticed something, why had Karl done all that? Did he know i liked him? hell no i had never shown my interest in him and i had only seen him for a day. i couldn't grasp the fact that maybe Karl knew i had a crush on him even though i should be cursing him to hell.

i walked back to the main building and went to Wes' locker to check on him. he wasn't there. i decided to go to my locker before i went back to my dorm room. As i turned to the hall that my locker was at, i saw him, he was leaning next to my locker with his phone in hand. he seemed to be playing a game. i stopped on my tracks and suddenly had a certain kind of emotion. 

i didn't know what it was but seeing a hot guy who could go with any girl he chose waiting for me there made me feel kind of special. the more so after seeing a couple of girls try to flirt at him while walking by but he didn't even seem to care. i felt giddy and special but i knew it wouldn't end with boyfriend and girlfriend. He was a friend, at least thats what we both seemed to think of each other. thinking back he never really tried to flirt wi- "hey, livy whats up?" 

i looked up so quickly that i felt a crack sound on my neck. i hoped it wasn't broken but my mind wasn't concentrating on that right now. it was the proximity of Wes, did he always stand this close to me? how come i never noticed. "livy?" 

"i..uh...yes?" i said as i looked back down to my hands wondering what to do with them. "you okay? i've been waiting for ages, i was wondering what happened?" 

"he didn't say anything but i'm guessing i'll have to do the dance  on my own then send him his parts. i told him he could do them if he wanted."i said discovering that i hadn't thought of Karl ever since i laid my eyes on Wes. i felt a little pang on my heart remembering the turn of events that went on there. 

"you didn't answer my first question"he said staring at me intently.  "uh... yeah i'm good amazing actually since a don't have to spend time with that douche." i said walking past him and heading to my locker. i got some books that i needed for today and asked him if he wanted to finish the homework at the library. 

 he agreed and we spent most of the time discussing and helping each other out. once in a while i would sneak a glance at him and damn he looked sexy with a pencil between his teeth and those concentrating eyes. i hoped he didn't notice what i was doing but it felt good not to think about Karl and just enjoy the moment. 

after the study session we went to our dorms and got changed before we decided to take a walk while waiting for the gym doors to be open.  they would close the doors at four to five so that they may clean it but it was always open through out the day, at night you had to get a pass to go there. ofcourse that was only the large gym, we had two other smaller gyms that wouldn't be open at night.

the walk was nice and we got to know each other much better, there didn't seem to be anything special about it but it was calming and by the time the gym was open we had gone through at least half the school. we made it to the gym and went straight to the dance rooms, they were many, but we found one that didn't seem occupied and had a pretty nice size, since some rooms varied in size.

we decided to see how well we could each dance and he seemed to have some pretty cool dance moves. i hadn't noticed until the thought hit me that we were alone in a room. well the good part was that there were no benches or anything else other than the wall sized mirror. my brain didn't help the situation by thinking of how hot he looked while he danced.

i was completely swoon by him on the floor and soon it was my turn to dance, i felt a little nervous since i did care how he thought of me but after i started dancing i forgot everything and my mind was concentrated only on my moves which was the main reason i loved dancing. i could forget all my worries and the only thing on my mind was how my body moved. 

by the time i was done i was breathing heavily and had a string of sweat fall on my face. "i see why you got a scholarship." he said clapping as he got off from the floor.

he walked towards me and i wondered what he wanted to do. i had told him about my scholarship but not about my situation at home, i felt sorry for lying to him about losing my phone at the airport but i didn't want him to think i couldn't even afford a phone. 

"well, hard work pays." i said standing straight and facing him. he was now less than a foot away. 

"do you wanna dance?"