𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

The awkward silence as you're face to face with the handsome man that was hiding within the leaves and vines, "Are you a stalker?" "No.." "Are you a spy?" "No.." "Are you-" The man silences you before you can ask another ridiculous question, "I am Grand Duke Kaufman, forgive me if I came off as a stalker but I remember that door is painted white so I was... Curious" You look at the man skeptically unsure if you want to believe him then again you have nothing to loose so you'll just go along.

---

A blond man currently training swordsmanship with his companion was interrupted when a servant tells him about another letter sent to him from the Eastern Palace, he can't accept it he just can't. Why did it have to be you? Why not some other girl? Why not another Rashta? He was brittled with anger after all he's done, all he has killed, you were taken from him by the Emperor. You were his, no... You're still his.

Looking at the letter he dismisses his companion and quickly read your letter, you yearn for him and he knows it. If only he had proposed sooner, he looks to his satchel inside was a beautiful ring that he was going to propose with. He thought you two had time but apparently not, this will serve as his lesson... When the time is right he'll come back for you, But for now? It's best to ignore your letter. After all it's the best way to make you long for him more.

---

Walking the streets of the city you look around, you're not supposed to leave the palace without the Emperor's permission but who cares what he thinks? Many things caught your eye at the shops, candy, food, clothes, toys.... DOLLTOYS, DOLL HOUSES! It may be childish of you but it's too cute not to want, the pretty colors are eye catching as well, There were even stationary . "This!" "That!" "OH! That one too!" You went on a crazy shopping spree ready to spend all the Emperor's wealth, little had you known that Grand Duke Kaufman was using his own money to satisfy your shopping needs. He looks at your wondering eyes that look onto a candy shop brimmed with happiness, he chuckles and his eyes soft watching you enjoy yourself.

After buying some things he was carrying most of your shopping bags which made you feel flattered but guilty, you were on the way back to the palace when merchants beckon you two to join an open festival, what luck! There were many game stalls and more food stalls. You quickly got some tickets and went to try out an archery game to win a stuffed [Favorite Animal] you learned archery from Kosair so it was fairly easy to win, Grand Duke Kaufman looks on curiously watching you play and win your desired prize, he notices from the other booths that some couples are playing and the boyfriend is winning the prize for their lover.

He tried a lot and you watched from the side with a sympathetic look, an idea came to you.... What if you helped him out?

Interactive!

Help Kaufman

Or

Keep watching