𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

«Route» Help Kaufman

It's cute seeing him try over and over again, his cheeks tint of pink blush from embarrassment. You decide to help him out, "Shoulders out and apart,  your front feet backwards about 2 inches" You touch his shoulder to help him get the posture right. Kaufman trembles and flustered by how close you are, his heart beating fast by the proximity between you two. He looks at you and how focused you are to helping him, you hands touching his shoulders, his waist, and his hand. His eyes focused on your twinkling eyes and your lips- what is this feeling? As he's having a crisis in his mind, you're busy fixing his posture.

Once you're done you notice him staring at you, with a soft smile you move his head to look at the target with your finger, his head filled with you as he looks at the target your voice captivating him as it's near his ear "Draw your arrow, hold... And aim" He lets the arrow go, not a bullseye but an 8 point on the red ring. You chuckle and pat his shoulder "Nice one! Impressive for someone who doesn't do archery all the time!" . The booth manager hands a cake plushie to Kaufman who's blushing insanely.With a flustered face he hands you the plushie before dragging you by your hand to another booth.

---

Days after the Grand Duke Kaufman had accompanied your shopping spree, he's been visiting you almost daily. Duke Aspek tried to appoint the Wilhelm sisters as your Ladies-in-waiting but you refused, something about Duke Aspek makes you suspicious so you limit your interactions with him. Meanwhile Soviechu has been monitoring your activities and seeing you spend so much time with Grand Duke Kaufman leaves a bitter taste.

Currently you're waiting for Kaufman since he invited you for tea, he says he has special tea from Luipt and you're interested in it since you've never been to Luipt or tried anything from it.  That being said, the estate he stays in is peaceful  even the room you were led to reminds you of his  calm and authority aura he carries himself with. "Excuse me, where's Kaufman?" You ask a servant who was setting up the tea cups "Oh, The Grand Duke is brewing the tea himself so it may take a while Miss" You nod at the servants, somehow you find it weird how he's brewing it himself but you have trust in him.... You can trust him... Right?

---

Grand Duke Kaufman stirs the pot pouring a liquid vial as he brews the tea, it's a dirty move but he's a man that has lost his chance before and he won't make the same mistake again, you're his no matter how dirty his methods may be.