𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

You were acting strange... Very strange, Rashta had hired a spy to find dirt on you and lucky her the spy reported something interesting she can use against you. After you visited Grand Duke Kaufman you were clinging onto him every chance you can get, everyday he visits you bringing some special tea and almost as if after each visit you get more and more lovesick. This was great! Rashta knew she can use it against you.

---

Soviechu looked grim when Rashta expressed her 'concerns' to him "Your Majesty, Rashta doesn't want to be intruding but I can't help notice that the new Concubine is hanging around Grand Duke Kaufman so often. What if he's her secret lover? Rashta doesn't want to see his majesty hurt" He almost rolled his eyes at her words but the matter about his mistress hanging around another man caught his interest, how dare another man take his Concubine... You were his by title and contract after all, with a solemn look Soviechu passed by Rashta who had a hidden smirk as he left.

Sitting under a tree having a picnic on a wonderful day, Grand Duke Kaufman reaches his hand up to caress your beautiful cheeks. His eyes are love-truck, You smiled down at him as he laid on your lap as all your heart and mind think is him. He sits up to serve you tea again, the very same tea he puts a love potion in to keep you smitten with him, it's the only way for you to love him that's what he believes. Being impatient to court you properly as he knows Kosair may reappear again, this dirty method will finally let him be with his beloved, You. And  if needed he's ready to get his hands bloody for you.

---

One moment it was peaceful and romantic then the next The Emperor suddenly marched to where you and Grand Duke Kaufman were, he was fuming in anger to the point of challenging Grand Duke Kaufman to a duel. And now? The two men are currently getting treated by Royal physicians.

Holding Kaufman's hand with worry something stirred within you,  why are you even worried? Sure he's your friend but why did your heart break seeing him in that state? The potion was wearing off which caused some confusion in your mind, why did you go out of your way for him? Why?  Why? You can't even distinguish which is real and which isn't with how you feel for him, recalling how his hands were soft against yours, how he whispered sweet words. Do you... Love him?

These emotions in you are building up, you don't know what's right or wrong. Are these feelings inside you real? Or a mere illusion? Can you even trust anyone anymore?

Your emotions are bubbling up making it hard to breathe, is this just some false ideals? Are you even your own person? If you can't trust someone you deemed as a friend then who else is guilty of being able to cause harm to your mental state- hell maybe even your physical health.

Why can't things just go fine? Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine.  Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine..... Everything is fine. Why are you even questioning things?