Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.9

Gu Mian had a smile on his lips and looked very gentle. His beautiful peach blossom eyes were full of smiles. He handed him the other microphone and said, "Troubling you."

"No trouble." Mo Zhiyang politely took the microphone with both hands and smiled brightly.

Just this smile suddenly sent a chill down Gu Mei's back, as if something was about to happen.

System: "Host, there is a pinhole camera in the southeast corner of the venue."

Good guy, this was the original idea, and it wasn't that bad. Mo Zhiyang thought there was some big conspiracy, but this is what happened? That's it!

"Okay!" The host wants to cause trouble, and the system is happy.

"Actually, just work hard and you'll be fine." As he said that, Mo Zhiyang made a serious face and said, "Workers have a working spirit. As long as you work hard, everyone will be superior. No matter if you are a waste or a fool today, as long as you work hard, you will be rewarded!"

The faces of the people below were condensed: Who are you calling a fool and a waste?

"I believe that Nuan Yang was moved by my perseverance and hard work, so he allowed me to become his editor. Believe in yourself, as long as you work hard, you will be rewarded! You are really, really good. As long as you believe in yourself, there will definitely be a miracle. Miracles are reserved for those who are prepared!"

Everyone looked at the impassioned young man speaking on the stage, and suddenly felt that they had fallen into a pyramid scheme by mistake? This is not right!

"Hey, hey, hey." Gu Mei finally couldn't listen anymore. He wasn't asked to come here to give an MLM motivational lecture.

Mo Zhiyang started to choke as he spoke. "My parents died before I was born. I was picking up garbage when I was three years old to support myself. I was serving dishes at a fast-food restaurant when I was five years old. I worked hard alone..."

Unable to listen to his nonsense anymore, Gu Mei reached out and grabbed the microphone, "Stop, stop, stop!"

As a result, the moment the two people touched, Mo Zhiyang suddenly grabbed his hand and suddenly fell back, "Ow~"

This scene, in everyone's eyes, was like Gu Mei pushing people away, and everyone started whispering again. They were all here to watch the show, and something was wrong with the show now.

"You, I...did I say something wrong or do something wrong? Why did you push me!" Mo Zhiyang fell to the ground and looked at Gu Mei with a dull expression, his eyes were red, and a tear fell down.

He looked like a poor little kid who was bullied.

"No, I didn't!" Gu Mei never expected that he would meet someone like this, and he couldn't argue for a while.

Mo Zhiyang stood up, but when he fell down, his palms were already scratched. "Is it because of me, I am Nuan Yang's editor, that's why you want to push me?"

He helplessly knocked off the dust on his clothes, and there happened to be blood stains on his white T-shirt. It looked terrible. He didn't know how serious the injury was.

Editor Yang couldn't stand it any longer. He, who was always gentle and honest, stood up angrily and walked towards the stage. "How dare you bully people like this!"

"Editor Yang." Mo Zhiyang choked and stood there helplessly, like a child who had been bullied and felt distressed no matter how he looked at it.

"He's just a kid who just started working and doesn't understand anything. Are you going to bully him like this? What did he do to make you do this to him?"