The Real American Heroes: Part 1-5: BLU Soldier jump into a riot in Los Angeles

The City of Los Angeles, home to the biggest stars of Hollywood, was a great city, filled with dreams, movie stars, beautiful hills, it was no wonder it was the City of Angels. However, there was an enormous amount of hatred between people, for it was only an amount of time before someone pulls the trigger. SpongeBob SquarePants was in the city to find the Krabby Patty Secret Formula, however Slimeball MK was also in the city wanting to make a video for his channel, which will lead to the biggest destruction of Los Angeles and the surrounding cities anyone's ever seen.

Slimeball MK: SpongeBob!

SpongeBob: Go away, man. I'm trying to find the Krabby Patty Formula.

Sponge!

Man, stop talking to me and let me save the Krystal Krab!

(Slimeball MK threatening SpongeBob to punch him in the face in the face)

I'M GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT ALL OVER TOWN, RASPBERRY PLASTIC TICKLE BEAR!!!

Boarding School Boy: Kid think he's got brawl, huh?!

(Slimeball MK spewing words in front of SpongeBob while fighting him)

Get your troublemaking ass back here so I can beat it!

Dan: I find it very amusing that these lowlifes will fight over the stupidest reasons.

(Biker gangs join in after fight knocking over bikes)

BIKER GANG!!! DID ONE OF YOU JUST STEP ON MY SHOE?!? YOU'RE ALL DEAD!!!

It was also the time of the 60th Super Bowl and a lot of people were there including the YLW Medic.

Boarding school delinquent: Did you ever know what it's like to be a bird or a crow or something?

YLW Medic: What type of Christian is that?

All of a sudden, the fight went all the to the Football Stadium, through the crowd and into the football teams.

DID YOU NOT SEE ME WATCHING THAT, ASSWIPE?!?

Marine Soldier: MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

YLW Medic: I'm coming after ya bitches!!!

YOU WANNA SEE ME LOSING?!? I'M DEA— I MEAN YOU'RE DEAD!!!

Company Boss: Get your fucking hands off me, bitch!

Crime Boss: I'm gonna whoop your ass!

BLU Soldier: Dammit! I can't find the oranges. All I hear is just a fight in the back. Wait a minute, a fight?! God bless America! Don't fight without me!

Corrupt Corporation Boss: I'm gonna go snickersnacker on your rear end with my vocal sword!!!

Mayor: I can't believe what I'm seeing!!! Damn it!!! STOP!!! I didn't become mayor of this damn city just so shits like you can waltz in here and fuck things up! I'm calling the cops!

Lord Farquhar: Ooh, I think I got the gorilla angry!

Construction Racer: Augh! Get off me you little chicken shit!

Suddenly the Global Police Force came in to nab the people rioting in Los Angeles and the surrounding cities.

They can't lock us all up!

I don't like fighting bitches!

I'm surprised you're smart enough to know that!

Just piss yourself, constantly!

Meanwhile at the BLU Base

Spy: Scout I've had enough of your shit! You are going down!
Scout: Whatcha gonna do?! You can't disqualify me, Snake!
Demoman: It's game over, Engineer! I'm gonna use my finisher on you!
Engineer: Damn! I should've picked John Cena!