Real American Heroes: Part 5-5: Mercenaries and Nikkes Unite to Fight

BLU Soldier: So what are you guys about to do?

YLW Medic: We're gonna go out and get some food.

Dan: We don't need to head out. There's a restaurant in this hotel.

YLW Medic: Really? That's incredibly convenient!

Meanwhile, the horny guy was telling stories about being the harem king which was getting too lewd At a place like this.

Horny Guy: Guys, I can remember the last time I ban—

Strong kid: Dude, stop stop talking what you do in closed doors! I don't wanna hear that!

Horny Guy: You're just jealous because you haven't scored with a real chick yet.

Strong Kid: Life isn't all about scoring dude! I know you enjoy it. I just don't wanna hear that shit.

Guy of Reason: That's too much information, man! You need to lay off that vodka!

At the same time, Dan's old friend Chris comes in to see Dan in Wynn Las Vegas.

Chris: Dan? What are you doing here?

Dan: Chris, I should ask you the same question, but I have a better question for you: WHY IN THE WORLD HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED ANY OF MY PHONE CALLS FOR TWO YEARS?!

Chris: Whoa, Dan. That's not the way to greet your friend. And the reason I haven't called you is because I didn't want to talk to you after what happened during that year. Then, when I tried to call you, your phone was out of minutes, so I checked every week to see if your phone was on, then gave up nine months later. And who are these people you're sitting next to? Are these your new friends?

Dan: Well, I wouldn't say friends. We were enemies before, but we formed an alliance with a prestige Commander and his squad, and we're planning to go to a restaurant in this hotel.

Chris: Oh, you guys are an alliance here in Las Vegas. Alright, let me join the group too!

Dan: And of course, Chris, you still wanna freeload off of my money?

Chris: Dan, you know by now how much I love food. And what do you mean by freeload? I can recall every time I hang out with you. You always ask me to give you something. I don't remember you using your own money instead of mine, and I'm pretty sure in these two years you still haven't.

Dan: Of course I haven't! I haven't seen you in two years!

Big Smoke: Instead, he's freeloading off our money! Dan, you gonna pay us back?

Dan: Of course I will. Why would I lie to you?

Chris: Yep, I can already see where this is going.

Meanwhile the orange-haired Football Jock was insulting everyone he sees in Wynn Las Vegas.

Football Jock: Didn't I tell you to get lost, you stupid geek need?!? If you don't get out of here in twenty seconds, I will total your scrawny ass!!!

Normal Geek: Hey, don't act like you seen a geek before, you jock showering butt slapper.

Football Jock: I don't slap butts, you prick! If I wasn't tired right now, I would've kicked your ass!

Decade Man: Do any of you punks know how to play poker?

High School Boy: Just keep it up and you'll be knocked by the champ.

Decade Man: Shut yo' ass up, rich boy! Nobody's scared of you!

School Boy: You didn't have a live 'til part five so you have no right to talk!

Decade Man: You fourth wall breaking bitch! Why don't you come up and say it to my ass?!