The Real American Heroes: Part 4-5 NIKKEs arrive in Las Vegas

With the Counters Flagship and Convoy, Squad Counters was getting the former suspects to Hotel Suburbia and build a surface Outpost after Slimeball MK confessed that a hated high school boy named Gary has been shady and somewhere out there in Las Vegas, and need to catch him in the act.

YLW Medic: So, where are we going?

Anis: We're headed to Hotel Suburbia in Las Vegas. You guys need to lay low for a while.

The New York Thug was playing a formula 1 racing game in the bus and stylizing his gameplay while a schoolboy was watching him play.

*Meanwhile, at the Yandere Simulator World*

There were excessive arguing at Ayano Aishi's school and even the councilor even heard it as it was from Osaka Nijima and the Student Council.

School Councilor: Hey! What's going on in here?!

Student Council President: Well, it seems Osana Nijima here works for Nemesis-Chan! And everyone knows that that bitch is a killer of women who even gets close to that poor boy, Taro Yamato!

Osana: Ms. President! Just because I don't like Ayano Aishi doesn't mean I'm working with Nemesis-Chan! And also Info-Chan for some reason hates me and wants me to suffer, so get your facts straight before you say something stupid like people always do!

Student Council President: Oh, really? Then how did I find this in your files?

Osana: *screaming* That Info-Chan bitch!!! Did she change up my file while nobody was paying attention?!?

School Councilor: Until we get to the bottom of this, I suggest to put that thing away before anyone sees this.

Budo: Sees what?

School Councilor: None of your business!

Budo: I just wanted to see what was up with Osana.

Osana: I might as well date Budo if Taro ditches me.

Suddenly, everyone moved away feeling awkward at Osana's caustic remark.

Osana: I really need to learn how to keep my mouth shut at the things I say between Budo and me.

Meanwhile with the BLU Soldier...

BLU Soldier: I'll have a Nine KFC Sandwich meals, eight normal and one spicy, and Secret Recipe Fries along with nine large drinks of Pepsi.

KFC Cashier: That'll be $42.00.

BLU Soldier paid up with a $50.00 bill and brought the meal for the team. Then a guy ordered everything on the menu while the order was taking long enough for him to say...

Citizen: Hurry up!

Cook: Okay, Motherfucker, damn!

Cashier: Dude, it's been one hour since you've ordered everything on the menu, and I'm telling you you're getting none of it.

Citizen: This isn't what I ordered!

Cook: Shut yo' ass up!

BLU Solider put down everything for his team, including the Spicy KFC Sandwich for BLU Scout.

BLU Scout: Alright, Soldier! You got me my Spicy Kentucky Fried Chicken Sandwich! Thanks, pally, you're the best!

BLU Soldier: I even added extra pickles on each sandwich in case anyone wanted it.

BLU Spy: Unnecessary, but appreciated. Listen' Soldier, I'm sorry for what I said to you. I promise to chance. For a lot of people hate me because of it. I would've missed you. The team would've missed you.