The Real American Heroes: Part 2-5: Intruders in the NIKKE Outpost

Team Fortress 2 x NIKKE: Real American Heroes
Part Two of Five:
Intruders in the NIKKE Outpost

Dan: This sniper rifle IS A GOD! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I CAN SCARE WITH THIS THING?!

Homeless Man: Hey, watch you fuckin—AAAAAAAHHHH!!! UNH! OH, HELL NO!

As a bunch of boards fell on him, Dan laughed at his excitement of using his "godly" sniper rifle.

Dan: HAHAHAHA! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!!!

New York Guy: SOMEBODY STOP THAT GUY!

Grove Street Thug: RUSH HIS ASS!!!

Dan: No, no, wait—!!!

Construction Driver: MY LIFE'S A FAILURE AND I'M ABOUT TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT!!!

Commander: What's the heck's going on out there?! Ramming speed!

As the Commander rushes out of his command center, SpongeBob took notice.

SpongeBob: Guys, quick! Someone's coming!

When the Commander arrived, all he saw was a mess on the floor. And a weird "UHN!"

Commander: I didn't become Commander just for cleaning up this mess.

This was Commander Yu-Gi-Oh! of NIKKE Squad Counters, which features Rapi, Anis, and Neon. What do they have in common, they are NIKKEs, the Goddesses of Victory. And right now, Rapi is watching Anis trash-talking to some NIKKEs about a certain person being better than Naruto and Sasuke.

Anis: No, he will not be better than Naruto or Sasuke because he is just a ninja with a ninjitsu that's all about strength and power and that's why the show got cancelled!

Soldier 07: I agree with you, but you don't have to be so mean about it!
Demolitions 91: Have you NIKKEs considered transferring to a new commander?

Anis: Our Commander can't be replaced, nor can the love we share for him!

Soldier N7: You just don't know when to stop suggesting that, do you?
Demolitions 91: At least I don't live in this wasteland of an Outpost!

Sniper Z7: Ain't you supposed to have your butt slapped be some perverted commander right now, Scout 43?

Scout 43: That's just uncalled for!
RPG 31: I know, right?!
Demolitions 91: You can't say anything about about what's uncalled for when you don't have any commanders to go with you!

Rapi: Let's just leave, you two. The Commander will be back any minute.

Commander: Squad, I need your help to defend the Outpost. Some weird stuff's been happening near the Command Center.

Anis: But I'm teaching these NIKKEs on how you are...

Commander: Look, young NIKKEs, I respect that you have lived on the Ark long enough to being used to having a few missions while swapping between each few, but things are different in the Outpost, alright? So, as long as you return to the Ark, you can stay here and even help me on missions until then.

NIKKEs: Alright, Commander.

Commander: Alright, Squad Counters. Help me defend the Outpost.