Chapter 7

(Bill pov)

The knife slips from my hand and clatters to the floor as I clutch my chest, the pain so bad it nearly knocks me to the ground. Fuck the pain is so bad. The last time it was like this was......was when that asshole took Dipper.

I glance up seeing the knife floating in the air, pointed right at me. "Bill...." I hear the fear in Jean's voice.

"That isn't me. I'm not doing it."

The knife stabs me in the chest with enough force to pin me to the wall. I do everything not to loudly yell in pain. The metal from the walls grab the others, keeping Cyclops and Jean stuck looking at each other and having Storm restrained against the wall.

Magneto steps out of the shadows, that stupid condescending smirk on his face, Sabertooth right at his side. "Ah, my brothers. Welcome. You better close your eyes." The visor floats off Cyclops' face and he shuts his eyes tightly to keep from killing Jean.

"Storm, fucking fry him."

"Don't be a fucking idiot." I spit out at him. "We're inside a giant metal conductor. A bolt of lightening will fry everyone in here including your girlfriend. Fucking dumbass."

He goes to leave but Storm speaks up, stopping him. "I saw Senator Kelly."

"So the good Senator survived his fall. And swim to shore. He has become even more powerful than I imagined."

"He's dead. I saw him die. Just like how everyone else down there is going to die."

"Are you sure that you saw what you saw? Why do none of you understand what I am trying to do? Those people down there control our fate and the fate of every mutant! Well, soon our fate will be theres."

"Help! Please help me!" I hear Dipper yell from somewhere above us. The only thing left above us has to be the stupid torch.

"You are so full of fucking shit." I snarl at him. "If you were really so righteous as you claim to be, you would be the one in that machine. You would be the one sacraficing yourself for the so-called greater cause. Not forcing an innocent kid to die just so you can fucking live."

"Help! Somebody please help me! Somebody! Help me!"

He leaves through a hole in the roof, using floating metal pieces as his stepping stones without another word and my dread only gets worse when I don't hear Dipper anymore.

"Fuck this." I grab the knife handle and yell in pain as I forcefully rip it out of my chest, falling onto the ground. Blood drips to the ground before the wound heals up.

Sabertooth walks over to me before I quickly stand up and stab him in the stomach. He growls as he grabs me by the collar throwing me through the hole in the roof.

I land hard on top of the crown, barely holding onto the knife in hand. I feel Sabertooth grab my foot pulling me back towards him but I manage to kick him in the face knocking him back slightly.

Getting to my feet I hold the knife tightly in my hand, backing away from me. I slash my knife at him, him dodging before clawing at me. I manage to duck the claws but get a knee in the face it knocking me back again, the knife slipping out of my hand and out of reach.

Thrusting out my hand, the knife flies into his side making him yell in pain falling to his knees. I rise back to my feet, ripping the dog tags from around his neck.

"Those are mine, you son of a bitch."

He throws me to the side but I make the knife rip out of him before making it stab into the right side of his chest this time, knocking him on his back. I press my knee against his stomach as I roughly rip the knife out and raise it up about to finish him off.

A scream at the torch makes me stop, knowing it has to be Dipper. He throws me off as I slide off the crown, only stopping when I manage to stab the knife through metal and stop my fall.

I pull myself up, getting one foot to stand on the knife. I jump up grabbing the edge and pull myself back up to the crown, Sabertooth back in the room with Storm and the others.

Holding my hand out the knife flies back into my hand. I jump back down into the room, spotting Cyclops' visor on the ground.

"Jean."

She catches my eye realizing my idea before she looks at Cyclops. "Scott, when I tell you to, open your eyes."

"No!"

"Scott, trust me." Concentrating I make the visor lift up in front his face at just the right angle. "Now!" He opens his eyes, the laser hitting Sabertooth and blasting him through the wall.

I go over to everyone, using the knife to cut them free from the metal restraints.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." I look up through the hole in the roof, seeing the machine Dipper is hooked to. It's the same machine I saw when I was in the Senator's head. "Can you hit it?"

"The rings are moving too fast and I could hit him."

"Storm, can you get me up there? I think I can stop it."

"Be careful."

A powerful gust of wind picks me up carrying me into the air. I somehow get past the moving rings and land in front of Dipper, his eyes pure white and his body ridgid. His veins are even glowing white and his hands are tied to the two pedastals.

I stand up, holding up my hands concentrating. Slowly the rings start slowing until they are forcefully stopped. With one last yell, the rings are shattered and Dipper's whole body goes limp as he collapses to the ground.

I catch him, cutting him free from the rope as I craddle him in my arms.

A big grey streak is visible in his hair, but more concering is that he isn't breathing. I use my teeth to pull one of my gloves off, bracing myself as I gently put my hand to his cheek. I feel the coldness of his skin but that's it. It isn't anything like last time.

"No no no....." I feel tears spreading down my cheeks. "Pinetree come on. You have to wake up for me......Mason please....."

I gently connect my lips with his when I feel it. That horrid, painful, feeling like everything is being drained out of me. I feel every injury I sustained tonight opening up, blood soaking my clothes.

Dipper's eyes shoot open before he shoves me off of him. I land on my back as he sits over me, grabbing my shoulder. His lips are moving I don't hear anything as I let the darkness take me.