Ragnarok Part 3 : Fight for Asgard

Both you and Hela were abruptly awakened by the distant sound of a ship cutting through the air. Hela grumbled in annoyance, her sharp voice punctuating the silence of the room.

"Thor..." she muttered, her expression betraying a mix of irritation and curiosity.

Without hesitation, she rose from her seat, her regal demeanor commanding attention as she made her way towards the source of the disturbance. Instinctively, you followed closely behind, your own curiosity piqued.

As you approached the throne room, a sudden, sharp sound echoed through the palace, catching both your attention. Hela's eyes widened with anticipation, her steps quickening as she sought to investigate the cause of the disturbance. With a sense of urgency, you hurried to keep pace with her, your heart pounding in your chest.

Arriving at the grand doors of the throne room, you were met with the sight of Hela's spear clattering to the floor, a clear indication that something was amiss.

Hela's face contorted with a mixture of anger and disbelief as she approached the throne, her gaze fixed on the figure seated upon it.

"Y/N... Sister... " Thor spoke."

"get off the Throne, Thor..." You prepared yourself for a confrontation, summoning your scythe in anticipation of defending Hela.

But before you could strike, Hela's hand shot out, halting your movement. Her piercing gaze shifted from you to her brother, a wave of disgust washing over her features.

"Hold on, Dear," she commanded, her voice a cold warning.

Her eyes locked onto Thor's as she continued, her tone laced with contempt, "You're still alive..."

Thor, seemingly unfazed by Hela's hostility, leaned back in the throne, a faint smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

"I love what you've done with the place. Redecorating, I see," he remarked, his voice dripping with a hint of mockery.

Hela's response was swift, her words dripping with a bitter disdain.

"It seems our father's  solution to every problem was to cover it up," she spat, her voice laced with a mix of anger and sadness, the weight of her words hanging heavily in the air.

Unfazed by Hela's accusation, Thor retorted, his voice laced with a hint of bitterness, "Or to cast it out."

Silently, you agreed with Thor's statement, understanding the truth behind his words.

"He told you you were worthy. He said the same thing to me." Thor said proudly

But your loyalty remained unwavering, and you couldn't help but defend Hela.

"Your worthiness isn't the same as hers, Thor," you interjected, your voice firm and resolute. "She's way stronger."

The tension in the room grew palpable, the air thick with unspoken emotions. The clash of wills between siblings was poised to ignite, and the outcome remained uncertain. As the words hung in the air, memories flooded Hela's mind, and her voice carried a bitter edge.

"You see, you never knew him, not at his best," Hela spoke, her voice laced with a mix of sadness and anger. "Odin, (Y/N) and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears."

The weight of her words hit you like a wave, memories of endless raids and battles resurfacing in your mind. You couldn't deny the truth in Hela's words, memories of your shared past intertwining with the present.

"Mhm, old times," you murmured, your voice filled with a mix of nostalgia and resignation.

Hela's gaze hardened, her eyes locked onto Thor, her voice dripping with pure hatred.