how you guys met

You met ray, fourth grade, and fuckshit in primary school but didnt really start talking until middle school/highschool.

You really connected with fourth grade first because you guys are both on the quiet side. (you definitely talk more but still on the quiet side) You both love taking pictures and videos of the group and skating but you dont see it as a forever thing and arnt as "in love" with it as the rest of them. you more skate for fun and hang out with the group but don't do many tricks.

you and ray connected pretty well though because you guys love being goofy but also getting drunk/high (or even sober) and just talk about life and really deep stuff. ray definitely knows more about your truama and family life more than anyone else and you know his. its not that you don't trust them as much its more that you know ray wouldn't tell anyone and hes very understanding and has probably gone through some of it or has other friends that have too.

you and fuckshit have more is a brother - sister relationship because at the start all he really wanted to do was get into your pants and stuff like that but he always joked about it (and still does) but its more as a joke. you guys get along really well because you guys are both very funny.

you and ruben met through ray and all if them but you guys arnt as close because u haven't known him as long. hes pretty chill and funny but you guys arnt as connected as the others.

you and stevie have more of a little brother - big sister relationship. you always look out for him and give him advice. you treat him as the little brother you never had (or do have 🤷🏻‍♀️) you love him in a different kind if way than you would with someone you like like. definitely got off track but you guys met the same way as Ruben.