group hang out

after that night wirh fuckshit, ray and Fourth grade at your house you and Ray when you guys have a sleepover always end up falling asleep cuddling.

not really in a flirting way just its comforting for both of you guys.

the night after you woke up first and did all ur morning stuff. brush your teeth and hair, makeup (if you wear it), got dressed and you went to go back to your room and ray was up watching something on the laptop.

"how was your sleep?" ray asked in a sleepy voice.

"it was good, how was your rayray?"

"amazing" he said with his cheesy little smile.

"tryna hang out wit the group today?" you asked. you guys loved hanging out with them and getting fucked up but sometimes it was more fun to stay in bed with ray all day and get high.

"ye, sure"

after he brushed his teeth you went to stevies and got him them skated to motors.

it wasn't boring but you guys weren't doing anything.

after a couple of hours you guys went to the nearest gas station and got chips, candy, and Slurpees.

after you guys got all the munch you went back to your house with all of them and set up that place in the living room again.

since everyone else was there u guys didnt cuddle or anything because they woudnt get it.

stevie fell asleep, then ruben, then fourth grade and finally, fuckshit.

you and ray went to your room after you realized everyone was sleeping so you could talk.

you've kissed quite a few people, you dont know about ray but probably a fair amount. you dont know if your a good kisser or not. noones ever told you that it's bad.

after awhile of talking and sitting in silence you decided to be a bit risky and you kept moving closer amd closer to ray until you were on his lap.

you kissed him.

he didnt pull away for around 5-10 seconds and when he did you guys just looked at eachother and kept kissing.

after an hour or two you decided to go get ready for bed and you noticed that ray put a couple hickeys on your neck.

there was no point in hiding them because its not like your parents were there and the boys arnt that observent. and if they did notice you wouldn't care.

you guys kissed some more then you guys went to bed. cuddling of course.