work

you and Ray needed to work because you guys were running out of money to supply weed and other necessities.

it was your first time working there but Ray's been working there a while. (motors)

he trained you on how to make a skateboard and how to greet customers.

you guys open the store at 11:00 and closed at 6:00.

you guys were the only ones to work because fuckshit said he was too hungover to work and 4th grade wanted to help his dad and then Ruben and sunburn are too young.

it wasn't super busy but you still had a lot of customers.

it was really fun and you guys were blasting music.

you and Ray always have the best conversations it doesn't matter if you're working or drunk or anything.

at 6:00 you guys waited for the customers to get out and then shut the door and started cleaning.

by the time you guys were done it was 6:30.

you guys went back to your house because it was easier and closer to skate too.

you had a shower while Ray watched stuff on your computer.

when you got back in your room you guys cuddled on your bed until about 12:00 a.m.

you guys had to work again in the morning but this time it was only a half shift because fuckshit could come in.

you didn't really like to think about Ray in a relationship with you because you think you're going to hurt him.

in your past relationships you've always cared too much about the wrong people and got treated badly so now you're scared to be in one.

but you know Ray is a good guy.

you really think you love Ray.

but I mean, who wouldn't he's amazing.

you got tired and closed your eyes.

Ray said your name but you were too tired to say anything back so you just pretended you were sleeping.

"I love you (Y/N)"

Ray said thinking you were asleep.

you wanted to say it back but you were already committed to being "asleep".

your heart was beating so fast.

after about 5 minutes you fell asleep and you felt Ray fall asleep.

A/N I know this chapter is so bad but I wanted to post something cuz I haven't been very active