normal summer day

almost every single day of summer break us usually spent at motors.

usually u would skate there by yourself or get Stevie on the way. his mom likes you the most because u make sure he doesn't get hurt or introuble. she thinks youre a good influence even if she doesn't know youre the one if the ones giving him weed or alcohol.

you went motors by yourself today because stevie had to do something or just didnt want to come that day.

you were wearing this

you were basically there and you saw ray, fuckshit, and fourth grade doing ollies and all the basic tricks just chilling infront of their store

they saw you and started waving and when u got to them they all dabbed you up and gave u a small hug.

Ruben wasnt there which was a little weird because hes usually there before you got there.

"hey is ruben okay? he isnt here."
                                     "yeah, he said he wasnt   feeling good so he wanted to stay home"

you still thought that was a little weird because you knew Rubens home life a little better than anyone else and you knew he woudnt stay home if he had a little hang over or stomach ach.

after a little you all went inside and got water because it was very hot outside.
you put on some older pro skater videos and just relaxed laughing and talking, just having fun.

you were sitting with ray on one of the couches. not super close but closer than fuckshit and fourth grade were sitting on the other couch. you guys wernt touching but if one of you guys were laughing you would touch eachothers knees with your knee or brush your hand against his.

you always thought ray was super cute even before middle school but you never had a crush on him. you knew he was different from his other friends because he actually wanted to leave this shitty town one fay amd make a good name for himself.

after a couple of hours you all wanted to do something.

"toke?" you said. they all said yes, of course.

( i didn't mention it but you have a bag on. doesn't matter what kind but it's one thats super low, like past your butt a little)

in there you had a sweater wrapped around your piece. (bong) downy, bowl and of course the za and whiss. (tobacco) you put on all different types of music. lil peep, g59, chief keef, king von, 90s rap. anything you wanted really.

there wasnt really anything todo. no party and noone else to hangout with outside of your group.

you decided to ask them if they all wanted to come over to your house for the night because your mom or dad (or whoever you live wit) wasnt home.

they all said yes and you guys got lots if candy and stuff to eat.

you put blankets and pillows ( and stuffies of course) all over the living room floor with the couches on the left and right side. you put a movie on. (you can pick in your head because it doesn't really matter)

these are the stuffies

you can pick whatever blankets and pillows you want but those are my favorite

you can pick whatever blankets and pillows you want but those are my favorite. (not my photo!!)

these are your pjs

the boys were all wearing sweat pants or normal plaid pjs with wife beaters

around 1130-2 am after you guys got back inside after the last toke of the night you put on a scary movie for fun then were gonna go to bed.

(doesnt matter what scary movie just has to be scary)

you were in the edge on the left side and ray was beside you then fuckshit and fourth grade were in the other side. you guys were all watching the movie when a jump scare happened and eveyone kinda jumped and you grabbed onto ray because he was beside you.

you quickly let go and looked at eachother then he grabbed your hand. you got sosososoososo many butterflies.

you woudnt say u had a big crush or a crush on ray at all but if he were to ask you out right now you woudnt say no.

after the movie was done you put on bojack horseman and you all went to bed, or at least tried.

you went up to go to the bathroom and brush your teeth and after a couple of minutes ray knocked and came in.

you guys just stood there and brushed your teeth. you braided your hair after and after that you guys just kinda stoof there. it wasn't awkward. just peaceful.

after a little he took you by the waist band of your pj pants and kissed you. you didnt pull away. it wasnt really making out but it lasted more than 5 secounds.

after you guys just kinda smiled and went back to the living room. fuckshit and fourth grade were both sleeping.

you both slipped back into your original spots and fell asleep in the spooning position.

xx