09

Ningning's POV

Kill me now

Kill me now

Kill me now

If I had to sit and listen one more argument between Karina and Giselle. I am going to cut their tongues out.

"Winter says I have pretty eyes."

"Winter says I'm pretty."

"Well she thinks I'm gorgeous."

I knew I should've escape our friendship when I had the chance.

Then I wouldn't have to hear ‘Winter, Winter, Winter...’ a small growl escape my throat just thinking about her.

"Both of you shut up!" Karina and Giselle both snapped their mouth shut and looked at me in surprise. "Look at what she's done to the both of you. You two used to be best friends and now you're at each other throats, because of a girl who's playing the both of you."

I don't know if it was my anger or their foolishness that allowed the words to sink into their heads. I could see that they were really thinking about it two.

"I know this is going to sting but it needs to be said. All the things that Winter tells you two she says to the every girls she met. Those words mean nothing. And if she does really care about you, she will make a decision."

"She's right." Giselle turned to Karina looking extremely apologetic. "Rina, this is stupid. Why are we fighting each other? Let's just have Winter decide who she wants to be with and no matter who she picks we should still be friends."

I crossed my finger hoping that Karina would put her pride away and agree with her.

"Okay," Thank God. "And if she does pick you then I apologize for trying to take your girlfriend with you."

"You're apologizing for something." Giselle said with a fake shocked. "It's a miracle."

Karina rolled her eyes and playfully nudged Giselle's shoulder. "Whatever."

"Yay!" I exclaimed in satisfaction. "We're friends again. Thank goodness too because I was ready to kill the both of you. Anyways, let's go find Winter and let her settle this."

Winter's POV

I opened up my locker wondering what kind of gifts would I receive today and what type of plans Karina and Giselle had up their sleeves to win my affection.

"Winter."

I turned to find Giselle, Karina and Ningning looking at me with serious expression. This was not what I expected today and if it ruined all of my plans then I was not going to be happy.

"They have something to tell you." Ningning gave her friends and encouragement nudge forward.

This couldn't be good.

"We're tired of playing games so we're giving you until tomorrow to decide which one of us you want to be with," Karina said.

"Me or Giselle."

"We'll meet you outside of the school tomorrow morning at 7:30." Giselle handed me a slip of paper with the same information written on it. "Have your answer then."

The three of them walked away leaving me standing there completely dumbfounded. In all my years of dealing with girls, none of them had ever made me choose between them. I normally just kick out of being with both and them being upset with each other instead of me.

I never had to pinpoint what I liked about them either. Looks were given but there are things I like personally wise. A sense of humor, friendly, outgoing, and they were both all those things.

I've never had this situation happen to me.

Man reality sucks.

Karina's POV

I hadn't realized it during our fight but I actually missed Giselle. I invited her to come to my house after school and noticed that I had missed certain things about her laugh, her jokes, and just being in her company in general.

"Did you know that Winter like unicorn?" Giselle asked.

I couldn't believe my ears. "Winter? The supposed to be basses womanizer?"

"Yep. She had a collection of them in her room." Giselle leaned forward laughing uncontrollably. And here I was thinking she was a tough as nails.

"She wrote me a letter in eight grade." I shared. "It was decorated with hearts and stickers. I actually liked her for a week when I found out she had written the same letter for other girls."

I had never told that to anyone since eight grade. Giselle and Ningning would've teased me every chance they got for even receiving a love letter from Winter let alone admitting I liked her.

"That's the same year I liked ning"

"You liked ningning?"

"Of course I did. I thought it was obvious from how much I always wanted to hang around her and laughed at like everything she said." Giselle smile at me and frown, "She never did pick up on my hints though."

I thought back on it, realizing it had been painfully obvious. Giselle had always stay next to Ning in class or at lunch, flipped her hair all the time,  and laughed as if Ningning had told her the best joke on the entire world. I guess I was too lost in my own world to notice anything back then. Not that I'm alert now.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did" I joked.

"Will you be upset it Winter picks me?" She asked.

"Kind of," I admitted. "But I'll get over it. We'll just have to see what she says tomorrow."

Tomorrow.

I had never dreaded anything more.

Who do you think Winter would pick?