Chapter 11: The heartbreaking life

Previous Chapter:

??: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF KNEELING INFRONT OF A MERE HUMAN.

Jungkook's POV:

I turned my head at the loud and deep voice. When I saw it's yoongi, I felt my breath hitch.

The ones kneeling also stood up quickly when they saw Yoongi looking at them with red eyes. His hands were in a fist, and his neck veins popping out.

They looked down while shivering.

Before I could even understand what's happening, I was harshly held from my hand and started being dragged.

I whimpered when Yoongi started dragging me upstairs.

I quickly held Jin hyung's hand and looked at him with begging eyes.

I waited for him to say something. To save me from this beast. To show me that they really changed. To make me believe that they'll keep me safe from any danger, even if it's their brother.  To give me a reason so that I can give them a second chance. Somewhere in my heart, I really wanted them to prove themselves. To give me a reason to stay with them.

But my all hopes crushed when Jin held my hand softly and removed it from his wrist.

I looked at him with disappointed and teary eyes.

He looked down and moved backward.

Yoongi scoffed and pulled me harshly, making me almost stumble.

He started walking fastly, holding my hand, with me trailing behind him while crying and sobbing loudly. I'm sure everyone can hear my cries. I was scared, scared for my life. If these heartless beasts can rip a 12 year old stomach open, then they can do anything to a mere human like me.

I started pulling my hand, but he pushed me to a wall and held me from my throat.

When I felt strong hands holding my neck, taking my breath away from me, I started shouting and trying to kick him. I started clawing at his hands, but he wasn't letting go.

I started feeling light fade away from my eyes, but I was suddenly let go, and a loud slap was heard.

I started coughing harshly and looked at what's happening before me.

There stood Mrs Kim looking at Yoongi with red eyes while yoongi's head was turned sideways.

I gasped and quickly stood up to take Mrs Kim away before Yoongi did something.

Another loud slap was heard, and Mrs Kim's fragile body fell harshly to the floor.

Yoongi knelt down beside her and grabbed a fistful of her hair. She whimpered and started crying.

I ran toward them and pushed Yoongi away.

I knelt down beside Mrs Kim and held her to my chest. She hugged me tightly and started crying.

I yelled loudly in pain when I suddenly felt my hair being pulled.

I looked up and saw Yoongi looking at me with an emotionless face.

Everyone came upstairs, including Mr Kim.

I looked at the 5 others, and they were looking at me with teary eyes.

I looked at them with disgust and hatred  but turned my eyes to Mr Kim when he started walking toward Mrs Kim.

I started wiggling from the grasp of the beast, but loud gasps around the hall were heard when Yoongi suddenly smashed my head to the nearby wall.

I felt like I lost my vision for a minute and became senseless before the pain hit me hard like a truck.

I held my forehead and felt blood trailing down my face. I held it tightly and started crying loudly and felt my body giving up.

Yoongi: You take care of your mate, father, while I teach this mannerless human some manners.

I felt myself getting raised and thrown over a shoulder.

Before I could even get my senses back, I was thrown harshly to a floor.

I groaned and looked up and felt my breath getting stuck in my throat when Yoongi started removing his belt.

Jungkook: N-no, please don't. I promise I'll do whatever you say. I'll behave, please. Please, j-just don't h-hit me with that. I-it hurts too bad.

I started crying, remembering the painful moments. I'm never going to be free, huh? Why is god so cruel to me? Why can't I have a little peacefulness in my life? Am I so useless? Do I really deserve this? What did I do in my past life to deserve this?

Yoongi: You should've thought this before making alphas kneel in front of a disgusting creature like you.

Before I could even say anything, the harsh hit of the belt came. I yelled loudly at the painful and stinking pain.

And then came more, more and more and more, and it wouldn't even stop.

Author's POV:

There were painful cries and heartbreaking shouts coming from a specific room for a complete one hour. Shouts of help and begging could be heard all around the castle. If you would've had a heart, you'll feel tears in your eyes and your heart breaking to pieces by hearing the loud and harsh hits of belt and whimpers and crying of an innocent human around the whole castle.

You would think how cruel life could get. You'll think how much cruel someone can become in hunger of power. How the most painful and heartbreaking cries could be nothing for someone.

Every omega and beta, even some alphas, had tears in their eyes after an hour. They thanked god when they heard silence but worried at the same time for the living human being.

Exactly after an hour, the door of the room opened, and a sweaty Yoongi came out.

When he went out, a shadow entered the room and knelt down beside the bleeding and unconscious human being.

He wiped Jungkook's sweaty face and kissed his forehead.

???: Let's get you treated bun...