[9]Aniska's attire

Deepika's POV:
Surprising yet I was happy she was getting included with someone except me."Hey where are you lost", she said clicking her fingers."Ahh Nothing I was just thinking how crazy girls are for this party and how well they are preparing for the party",I said."They will be after all they all are crazy behind him".

Recappp

Aniska's POV:
After talking about those girls and roasting them a bit we got out of college and were slowly walking on the sidewalk all-silent.

"Why is their an awkward silence", Deepika said breaking the silence and my calm thoughts.

"Shut up shortie, you know I like silence", I said in a hope of getting some silence.

"Shubman's never approching you like this idiot",she interrupted my fresh air thoughts.

"I don't want to dicuss about it rn", I said in disagreement. "You don't want to dicuss but I know you somewhere want Shubman to fall for you", she said pointing at me and I just said nothing to her but just gave her a 'wtf' look.

'Aree listen naa Aniska you are gonna, for god's sake, dress well and get ready well, pls.", she said looking like the most helpess women on earth.

"You know I don't change myself for others, and if there is somewhere written that he will fall for me then he will fall for who I am", I argued. "You could atleast get ready and wear something good", Deepika accepted her defeat.

It is very often that Deepika loses with me in logical arguments.

"We will think about it", I dusted offthe topic and after this Deepika decided to stay quiet and we took a taxi that's our daily routine.

After arriving home I just kept thinking that what Deepika said is not quite wrong you can't totally be what you wear in a regular basis.

That is a normal human hormone to look better in special events. I just spun my eyes though my closet and selected.

I wore a white dress reaching right above my knees and wore a pendant with a small peacock gifted by Sravan in my last birthday.

Aniska's attire

Aniska's attire

Incase of hairstyle I just left my hair open as my hair had a natural step cut it looked good.

Acc. me it looked good, Aniska sometimes you should admit you look hot. Arghh what's this feeling inside me.

Without any second thought I left the house. The next I went to Deepika's house for picking her up.

Deepika's POV:
I just got finished with getting ready and I heard a my door bell ring . I opened my door revealing Aniska.

It was the first ever time I saw Aniska in such a attire, long hair flowing down and women's dress and the most attractive the peacock pendant.

"Have you taken any oath to kill Shubman with your look, you look God damn hot my girl", I said with my mouth half open.

"Close your mouth", she replied shuting my mouth with her hand. "And get ready fast", she said pretending to ignore my words.

"Ignoring my words won't work", I said teasing her and getting into my home, she bounced and sat on couch and relaxed her head behind.

"Relax yourself as you have come all the way walking and tell me honestly you got ready so well for Shubman right?", I asked her with many more questions in my mind.

"Take it how you want to.", she said in 'tbh' tone.
We then headed towards the venue were the party was hosted.

"Aww my Aniska, let it be for Shubman's sake but agreed with me on something", I said and pinched her cheeks.

Sry guys for a pretty late upload it was because of my exam and hope you liked the story, it may seem like streching forever but just trust the writter.

.I would like to inform you to read the firt part A Short Intro again cuz I did some changes in it. Stay tuned for Shubman's reaction on Aniska.
Bye bye. Peace out!!