𝟬𝟬𝟵

CHAPTER 9
❝COME HERE❞

— ⋆ 𝗝𝗼𝗯𝗲 ⋆ —

I'M SO SELFISH. i'm so inconsiderate. i can't believe myself. today is our last day in mykonos so we spent most of the day packing our bags in preparation for the flight in the evening.

i've distanced myself from kiana every since the night we almost kissed. i don't know why but i can't put myself to face her after that.

as much as i wanted to kiss her, i regret that moment very much but i don't have the heart to tell her. she's a really nice girl, pretty and humble but i can't like her like that and i wouldn't want to lead her on.

after all, i've got a girlfriend back in birmingham, i can't believe i forgot to mention such a detail like that. my girlfriend is completely the opposite of kiana.

her hair is dead straight, she's blonde with blue eyes, she's very annoying, she's too loud, she's extremely insensitive and it's obvious she's using me for clout but i don't mind because she's a ten and she gives good head.

my mum obviously doesn't approve of her, but she can't choose who i get to be with anyway.

she does come to my games but her focus is always on her phone. there's obviously no feelings in our relationship but it both works for us.

she gets followers and i get a hot girlfriend plus sex whenever and wherever i want.

however when im with kiana, i dont know why i feel like the best version of myself. she brightens up my day just by her presence. no matter what she does to me, i can't stay mad

we're meant to be close to each other. her personality is stunning it's like her looks are just a bonus.

"jobe? are you listening? i was asking you a question," her melodic, sweet voice sounds around my room.
"sorry, repeat what you said," i shake myself out of my thoughts and give her my full attention.

"you seem off lately, you know you can tell me anything," she cups my cheek softly, looking for any reaction. we're just friends, that's all we'll ever be.

anyway, i would never date her; she's wayyy too innocent for me.

"i'm good, just tired. what did you want?" i brush her fingers off me and look up into her hazel doe eyes. "i was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk along the beach," she states with a small smile.

"i... i would love to; it's just I'm busy right now," i blurt out the first excuse that comes up in my head. i love going on walks; it's just that I know I would have to tell her the truth.

"busy doing what?" she raises an eyebrow skeptically. "i... I'm still packing my suitcase," i stutter and watch as her smile falters, guilt immediately washing over me.

"you mean that suitcase i helped denise pack yesterday?" she points at my suitcase that was placed behind the door. Shit.

"if you didn't want to come, you could have just said so," she pouts, backing away from me and walks out the door.

great, now i fucked up our friendship as well.

what if i was just overthinking the whole thing? she might see me as a friend as well; after all, we're doing all the things she used to do with jude plus a few minor flirting instances.