Chapter 3

He pushed open the door to reveal her bedroom.
Between kisses, he took in the space.
Pink peeling walls, antique wrought-iron bed against the right wall.
Clothes and the rest of her catsuit unceremoniously draped across a plush footstool at the foot of the bed.
The faint smell of cat and perfume.

A cat meowed loudly and ran out of the bedroom.
"Isis"
Selina murmured, watching the black and white cat scamper away. It's collar bell jingling with the movement, as it dashed behind the kitchen bench.

"Sorry," he muttered. Pressing another kiss to her neck.

She hummed and leant into his touch. Letting him place her on the bed, which creaked with the movement.
He hesitated at the sound, climbing on top of her but continued kissing her neck. Peppering kisses down the base of her throat and across her collarbone.
He made a mental note to buy her a better bed.

Selina moaned quietly and pulled him closer.
He grunted and gently bit at her skin. Dragging his teeth before kissing the hurt.

His hands drifted down to the hem of her shirt. Gently lifting the cotton shirt up and over her head. Tossing it to the floor.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. His gaze roving across her exposed breasts.
The brown skin delicately marked with stretch marks.
Like lightning across a sunset. Utterly breathtaking.

"May I?" He asked

She nodded, looking up at him almost innocently.
Her heart pounded in her chest. She wondered with anticipation how he'd feel. Would he be gentle or merciless?
Her eyes drifted to his hands that drifted closer. Marked with scars from countless violence, yet she trusted them completely.

His calloused hands made her moan quietly as he gently caressed her breasts. His thumb brushing over her nipple, making her sigh. Leaning into his touch.

His hands were surprisingly gentle despite the calluses. Almost as if Bruce was afraid to be rough with her. Like she'd break under his touch.

He grunted quietly as his cock began to press painfully against the seam of his jeans.
"Fuck, you look so beautiful like this"

She didn't get to reply before his lips met hers again. Kissing her passionately.

His cock twitched, making him hiss.

She frowned at him with confusion, her gaze followed his hand as he unbuttoned his jeans.
He grunted, sitting up and tugging his pants and boxers down with practiced efficiency.
His cock bouncing free.
Followed by his shirt that he tossed onto the floor.

Selina bit her lip and stared at his cock. The tip already glistening with precum.
He was so big. Bigger then she'd expected. Bigger than any dildo or toy she'd used in the past.
She felt heat pooling between her legs and her hands drifted to her own pants.

Bruce watched her movement and smirked, letting himself watch as she kicked off her pants.
His hand coming round the base of his cock. Palming himself.

His breath hitched as he saw her truly naked.
His cock twitched again in anticipation at the sight of her pussy.
She felt his gaze and slowly spread her legs for him.
The mass of curls, her wet pink folds. She was exposed all for him.

He climbed on top of her again.
"Are you all for me?"
He dared ask.

She hummed and kissed him
"I'm all yours Bruce. I love you"
It sounded good, foreign.
He liked being loved, it'd been too long.

"I love you too, Selina"
He kissed her deeply. His tongue sweeping in, claiming her.
She moaned against his mouth. Her back arching instinctively.
It was too long since she'd slept with another man. She'd almost forgotten what to do. Thankfully her body didn't forget.