The boy with honey brown eyes

"Took to much to ease the anger."

✿︎☀︎︎...☀︎︎✿︎☀︎︎. . ☀︎︎✿︎. . .☀︎︎✿︎. .☀︎︎✿︎. ☀︎︎✿︎.

Images of couples flashed through my mind as I listened to 'Wolves' by Selena Gomez.

One of my favorite things about this dimension was their music. Jazz, rock, pop, hip-pop-they had so many genres just like back home. It was comforting.

I was standing under the old train station with spray cans in my hand. I smirked as I stepped forward and began my work.

The background was a shade of pink, bright pink that contrasted with the brown of foreground. I laughed and jumped to get to one of the corners. Big and bold in bright pink were the words Uraraka Ochako and I picture of her behind it.

I stepped back and admired it in
awe. It was on the day of her boxing championship win. She was standing with her hands in boxing gloves pressed together infront of her. Her big brown eyes shone with excitement and pride. She beat the hell out of her opponent day.

Right under it I put the words "As pretty as a butterfly ,as deadly as a scorpion."

I could feel the empty hole in my heart expand as I looked at her, she looked like a she-wolf with the body of a doe. Cute with a deadly thirst for the win. She was the female boxer of the year.

I continued to step back until I could see the entire thing from locked fence that barricaded the area.

The song on my speaker changed, 'Cardigan' by Taylor Swift slowed and underwater filled the room. And it was beautiful to me, a feeling of nostalgia gripped my heart as I listened and watched. Uraraka's eyes seed to brighten and it looked like she was smiling at. Because she was. She smiled at me even when she was dying.

Suddenly I could feel nothing. All I could hear was her sobs of fear and desperation. She begged for me to save her the scream that she let out when she realized that there was no footing beneath her feet. The look of absolute shock and horror that would scar me for the rest of my life. The hand that reached out to me , the way her fingers slipped through mine and the sound of her last breath.

I clutched my chest as my knees buckled underneath my shaking legs.
I cried out into the air as my heart constricted in pain. My cry was loud and full of anguish it softer the music and for some strange reason made it even more sad.

And that was where I sat for the rest of the day, staring at the only piece of her that I had in this universe.

The music stilled played, but I wasn't paying attention to it anymore. The only thing that I could truly pay attention was the smile on Uraraka's face.

I realized from the moment that she stopped breathing that I could never actually live without her. Some people can't stand even the tiniest remind of their dead loved one's. Not me though. I dressed in her clothes, I and reread all of our favorite books anything that I could get that would remind me of the feeling that she was still there.

The music suddenly stopped.

I froze in my spot. Red eyes staring dead ahead. I was sitting in the corner of the room in the behind a wall that blocked any view of the entrance.

"Uncle Aaron look at this." A voice rang out , a boys voice, a teenager by the sound of it."This person has mad skills."

His Uncle hummed and the both walked over to the wall to admire my hamdy work. I stared at them blankly as they critiqued it.

The Uncle smiled and red the words.
"As pretty as a butterfly as deadly as a scorpion. Sounds like a Mohammed Ali saying. It's creative , inspiring and it explains the whole peice perfectly."

I stood up and shook my can of paint ,making them both jump. I walked over to the wall and stood behind them.

"Thanks. That's my best friend your looking at. The greatest female boxing champion to have ever lived. Uaraka Ochako. "

The both stared at me in shock and looked back at Uraraka with a new found looked of awe.

I laughed and picked up another one of my cans and shook it, I turned to them with a coy smile. "Which one of you wants to paint this entire room?"

A wide grin spread across the boys face , his honey brown eyes twinkling in excitement while his Uncle chuckled and watched as his nephew rushed to take out his spray tins."You kids go at it and I'll be the judge."

I smirked at the boy as he turned to me who smirked back, (e/c) eyes clashing with honey brown.

''I'm Miles Morales."

I smiled and shook the can in my hand." Y/n Megara Parker, nice to meet, but it won't be when you lose."

Miles smiled back and shook his own can challengingly,"We'll see about that."

I turned back to his Uncle."Hey Uncle Aaron can you put the radio back on' please?"

Uncle Aaron nodded and walked over pressing the power button.

"Thank you."

"You've got good taste kid." he said as 'Sunflower' by Post Malone' started playing.

"I love this song!" Miles exclaimed."I told you that it was going to be a hit , Uncle Aaron."

Uncle Aaron smiled and raised his hamds up in surrender."I never had any doubts."

I giggled at their interaction and soon enough I had doubled over in full bloen laughter. It reminded my of when Uraraka used to have our little squabbles."You guys are pretty cool. I love your relationship dynamic."

Miles looked over at his Uncle with wides and a shocked face. His Uncle shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly with a coy smirk.

Miles looked back at me a little flustered , but nonetheless sporting a bright smile.

"How about we make our own version of a sunflower?'' I asked with a smirk.

"You read my mind."

And that was how met my new bestfriend and my only Uncle.

And figured maybe things we starting to turn up and they were. But you never really know what the future has in store for you.