Gwen Stacey

Boom clap the sound my heart, the                    beat goes on and on and on and on                       now >𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐗𝐂𝐗

🕸️🎵🕸️🎵🕸️🎵🕸️🎵🕸️🎵🕸️🎵

I smiled at the people that passed me on my way to my new school or at least the one I was going to learning at.

Visions Academy.

After meeting with the spider-man of this, I was beyond excited , infact there was the light feeling in my chest that
I couldn't quit explain, all I knew was that it felt amazing.

It was heavy enough to make my heart hurt, but not painful enough to stop it completely. I have yet to meet my soon to be mother from this universe.

I smiled and held my books closer to my chest. My heels clicked softly against the floor as I walked. Yeah , heels I'm wearing my suit under my uniform. You'll love it when you see it, it screams Uraraka for the people who new her.

My head snapped up as I collided with someones back. I jumped back in in confusion and alarm, instantly sorry for my incapability to pay attention. But , I didn't really need to. Because this person purposely bumped into me.

I looked up and into a pair of sky blur eyes that smiled back at me. The girl infront of me was pretty. Rock girl kinda pretty. I took in her uniform and looked down at her feet and a smile instantly made it's way to my lips.

"A ballerina, huh?" I asked with wide smile. She gave me a lopsided smile as she analysed me as well.

"A boxer? I can tell from the way your standing."

I tilted my head with a lopsided smile.I was about to say something when my spider senses went off look an alarm. I looked at the girl infront of me in shock and a wide smile, she mirrored me but her smile was one of relief.

"Your like me?" We asked in unison.

You giggled and nod."Yup your resident spider girl from another universe."

"I thought I was the only one. So you got sucked out your universe too?"

"Yeah. I'm Y/n Megara Parker." I reached out my hand and made the spider symbol.

"Gwen Stacey." she said and connected our finders by their tips ."That was pretty cool."

I smiled at her ,pulling my hand away."So what's your scheduel?"

The corner of her lip curled as she as caught onto my gist. How many classes do we have together?

"The new one."

I perked up in excitement. Because of to reasons. One , because I jist realized that she was wearing her suit under her uniform and because we had all the same classes because I also had the new curicular scheduel.

"Then I guess we should head to class then." I slowly slink my arm through hers , waiting to see if she was comfortable with it.

"I'm Ghost-spider by the way." She said as she smiled at my gesture.

"Uravity." I said as we began to walk to the first class.