Morning

______

"The only subjects in which I can score 100/100 are flirting and being a brat"
"Let's see how much u score when the professor is that nerd y/n.."
______

Will Taehyung the heartthrob and the most famous and popular rich brat fall in love with Y/N who is just an ordinary nerd or is all this just a conspiracy of him..??
______
Taehyung who is peacefully sleeping in his room after partying with his friends all night.. his beauty sleep got disturbed by his phone's sound.. someone deliberately wants to disturb him.. that's why that person is continously messaging him... Taehyung immediately understood who that super annoying person could be.. he groaned lazily before annoyingly opening his eyes... his hand traveled to his side table... he picked his phone up... and immediately called that super annoying person who just now successfully disturbed him.. the phone was immediately picked up from the person on the other line... Taehyung spoke in his deep husky morning voice...
" aish.. u brat... don't u have manners...!??"
" looks like someone was having a peaceful time sleeping and dreaming about girls.. huh..??"
" gosh... why the hell in the world u r disturbing Me this early...!!??"
" Taehyung.. what do u mean by this early..!? Shouldn't u be ready for school till now.. don't tell me forget that there is school... "
" cmon don't joke around... there is no school today.. " Taehyung said in his still sleepy voice
" gosh.. Taehyung.. R U OUT OF YOUR MIND!! I'M ON MY WAY TO PICK U UP.. AND U R TALKING GIBBERISH..TODAY IS SCHOOL TAEHYUNG... ITS MONDAYY..!!"
Taehyung looked at his phone to confirm what he said... and yeah today is Monday..  taehyung... gosh.. how can u be so stupid...
" um.. yeah.. I know that.. I was just joking I am almost ready...just having breakfast.." Taehyung said awkwardly...
"Really taehyung now u r lying to me..??"
"ahh.. ok ok.. I will be ready till u come.."
"It's would be better for u.."
And yeah taehyung immediately cut the call.. and he rushed towards the washroom to freshen up.. before entering the washroom he looked at the clock and found he barely had 15 mins.. he quickly freshened up and he entered his closet... and yeah he just hurriedly picked up anything and wore it... he sprayed some perfume.. and there he was.. looking handsome and perfect as always... even if he would wear a rag he would still look handsome... he heard his best friends car honk.. he thought to skip breakfast because he obviously had no time to have it... his maid gave him his bagpack.. he hurriedly took it and ran out.. he quickly hopped on the car and wore seat belt..  his friend just simply threw a sandwich and a bottle of juice at him.. Taehyung catches it perfectly and smiled at him while saying " thanks dude.."

To be continued...

Let me know your feedbacks..and Don't forget to vote..
stay safe.. stay happy..stay health

Your author nim
💜