truth or dare..

Taehyung's pov:

After the school me and my friend group decided to hang out together.. so here we were... Sitting around a circular table... We are planning on playing truth or dare.. and as u know I'm a daring boy.. so I am not afraid of all this.. this is just a child's play for me...huh! Nevermind the game started..

End of Taehyung's pov

Jennie: c'mon yeonjun... Spin the bottle..!!

Yeonjun spinned the bottle and it landed on taehyung

Jennie: c'mon taehyung.. truth or dare..??
Taehyung: dare ofc..

Everyone started thinking of an appropriate dare for him..

Sana: go and flirt with that girl in black dress...

Everyone started whining at her...

Irene: c'mon that's too easy for him..!!
Yeonjun: yes.. every girl is already dying for him... That's not a difficult thing for him to do.. he will just look at girl.. and she will fall for him...
Jimin: ofc.. my bestie is very handsome u know...

Tae laughed while shaking hands with his bestfriend jimin..

Felix: there is one girl in the school on whom your beauty has no effect..
Tae stared at Felix Deeply and said
Taehyung: who is that..!?
Felix: Kim Y/N
Taehyung: c'mon.. not that nerd..!!
Felix: why.. what happened.. are u scared.. or is this the fear of rejection..??

Everyone gulped looking at both.. because they know that Taehyung and Felix are not in good terms.. they just hang out together cause they have the same friend circle..and the step Felix took today can have far reaching consequences.. Taehyung's temper is very high.. once he gets mad.. he can kill anyone..

Taehyung: well.."the only subjects in which I can score 100/100 are flirting and being a brat..!"
Felix: let's see how much u score Kim Taehyung when the professor of that subject is that nerd Kim Y/N.. good luck..

Felix smirked at taehyung before walking past him..and going to the dance floor...and here taehyung threw the glass of wine in his hand in the floor out of anger..and he walked out of the club Jimin followed him..where as all the other friends started talking among themselves...

To be continued...

Ik that was a very short part.. but yeah I had so many assignments to finish..so I barely got time to update.. hope u liked the chapter.. don't forget to leave your thoughts about it in the replies.. and yeah please vote..

Your author nim
💜