D-day

Taehyung's POV:
Today is the D-day.. what I mean by that is today I have to go and make that nerd fall for me.. that's a very easy task for me.. but somehow I am nervous.. me and jiminshi entered the classroom and as usual all the girls started started flirting with us.. and trying to impress us.. like literally don't they have any other work to do rather than trying to woo handsome boys.. aish..stupid girls.. but on the other hand sat a silent and quiet girl in the last bench.. reading those big fat books carefully... In short we call her a typical nerd... Like she didn't even moved her head up to see us.. whereas other girls were on their knees.. begging us to make them our gfs.. gosh I don't know why but I feel a bit disgusted seeing that nerd.. we took our seats.. and as I sat beside Jimin nudged my shoulder with his elbow reminding me about the stupid dare..I sighed nodding a bit and I stood from my seat walking towards her bench..

"Um..Hi y/n"
I said nervously
She just looked at me. Fixed her glasses and again looked back at her book..bro WHAT THE HELL..! SUCH A NERD..!! I tried to start the conversation again..

"If u don't mind..can I sit here..?"
I said pointing at the empty seat beside her..she just confusedly nodded her head still focusing at the book infront of her...

I sighed looking at her.. how can someone be so boring.. I just rolled my eyes.. and my gaze landed on Felix sitting with his friends..all of them were looking at us.. especially Felix..a smirk was plastered on his face..rolling my eyes at them.. I again looked at her...goshh.. I really wanna escape this weird and awkward situation...I saw her looking towards the classroom door.. looked like she was looking/waiting for someone.. suddenly her eyes lit up and she waved at someone smiling..not gonna lie she looks kinda cute while smiling..she definitely should smile more often..

I moved my gaze to where she was looking and there I saw Jisoo waving at her..and there they were talking in sign language infront of me.. which I definitely didn't understand even a bit..How The Hell are girls so good at this..!? All I could understand was that they were talking something about ME..!

How's the story so far..?? Hope y'all are liking it.. I'm sorry for updating after long breaks.. but yeah study is important too.. do lemme know what u think about the story and don't forget to vote the story

Your Author Nim 💜