PROPOSAL..?

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BREAK~

It was recess.. Me and Jimin walked towards the canteen and saw our friends waiting for us on a table including that jerk 'felix'.. I was about to sit with them but Felix pulled the chair towards him.. I looked at him furiously and saw him looking at me smirking..

"What do u want dawg..??" I said furiously passing a death gaze towards him..

" Sorry my fellow dawg..but u aren't allowed to sit here..!" Replied Felix

" Oh really.. who's even asking u punk..!' I replied him grinning

" Mr. Kim Taehyung.. your new seat is there..!!" Said Felix pointing at a table.. I moved my gaze towards where he was pointing.. and saw him pointing at a table on which that nerd was sitting with Jisoo.. peacefully eating her lunch..I moved my gaze back at Felix..

" What do u mean..!? " I said being a bit nervous and confused..
" C'mon..go and sit with your professor.." said Felix

" I ain't doing that..!" I replied
" Looks like someone has lost for the first time.. my gosh.. Kim Taehyung the great has accepted defeat.. this news should be published in the newspaper.. shouldn't it..?? Huh..!!?"
" You jerk..!! U better shut up..!!" I said

I started walking towards their table.. I could hear that jerk laugh sarcastically..I sighed heavily and closed my eyes.. I opened it and there I witnessed 2 girls on their knees infront of me.. I was confused but I immediately understood that these are here just for my attention..don't they have any other work instead of being a sl*t.. i rolled  my eyes and continued to walk past them.. I could here them beg and whine behind me..

Finally I reached that nerd's table..  somehow I was enjoying it.. the way she got nervous by just seeing me.. I sat beside her and put my arm around her shoulder and slightly touched her cheeks by the tip of my finger... shivers ran down her spine and she shivered badly under my one small touch.. suddenly my hands went towards her thighs and I rested my hand on her thigh.. slightly massaging it with my palm.. seeing her being all nervous and not spitting a single word out of her mouth I got the courage to move even further.. I hand went even further towards her inner things close to her woman hood and....

"THUD..!!"

A small but an interesting part
Hope yall liked it...

Your author nim
💜