Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.10

Mo Zhiyang pursed his lips and said, "It hurts."

"How dare you plead for him even if you know it hurts?" Han Jingbai actually wanted to use immortal magic, but he didn't want to make Yang Yang unhappy in front of him.

Mo Zhiyang couldn't help laughing, but he still explained with a serious face, "Then he really didn't mean it."

He really didn't mean it, but I did it on purpose.

The system feels that this sentence is correct, but for some reason it sounds weird.

At most, this farce would label Mo Zhiyang as a stupid person who doesn't know the dangers of society, but Gu Mei, bullying a fool, that's definitely another matter.

Idiots are the vulnerable groups. If you bully the vulnerable groups, then the light of righteousness on the Internet will kill you.

"It hurts so much, I might die from the pain." Mo Zhiyang's hands trembled, "If you don't comfort me, I will definitely hurt to death, and you don't care."

Mo Zhiyang, who was originally sitting on the sofa, started acting up and lay down on the sofa. "Ah, it hurts so much! I can't do it anymore, my man doesn't care about me, wuwuwu."

"Then how do I coax you?" Han Jingbai looked at the angry man lying on the sofa and pursed his lips slightly, not knowing what he was going to do.

Hooked! 

Mo Zhiyang sat upright in embarrassment, stretched out his hand to the back of his head, and untied his hair tie with great gentleness, and then whispered in his ear.

Unexpectedly, Han Jingbai's face changed, "Absolutely not."

As an Immortal Emperor, how can I do such a sentimental thing? It's impossible.

"You don't love me anymore, I know it." Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyelids, and a tear hung on his eyelashes and slowly fell, sliding down his cheek.

The system suddenly panicked: It turns out that it has evolved to the point where he can control the speed of his tears falling? Absolutely amazing!

"I, that's not what I meant." When he cried, Han Jingbai couldn't bear it and wanted to give him his heart, but this was definitely not possible.

"I..." Mo Zhiyang raised his little face and looked at him pitifully, tears falling down as if he didn't want money.

Han Jingbai couldn't stand him being like this, but he really couldn't figure it out. "Why do I have to do a striptease for you?"

He asked, but Mo Zhiyang didn't answer, just looked at him pitifully, roaring in his heart: Because I want to see it!

System: I want to see it too! Also record it.

Yesterday, he saw something strange on a pornographic website. Thinking about it, a cool long-haired man with a voluptuous figure, Mo Zhiyang felt that he could do it!

Han Jing Bai knew Yang Yang's temperament of never giving up until he achieved his goal. Suddenly something came to his mind, "Do you really want to see it that much?"

"I want to see it." Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and did not look at him, but his voice revealed the emotion of expectation.

"I don't know how to striptease, but I am good at sword dancing, and Yang Yang can also enjoy it." Han Jingbai said, with a smile on his cold handsome face.

The worst thing is, just let him take off his clothes while dancing. The little H-movie he read yesterday, in which Gong can do striptease is really cool.