2. "You are not allowed to call your teachers."

Alyssa

"Don't give me that attitude."

For the first time in my life, I kept my mouth shut.

I don't know what it is about him that made me be quiet, whenever people tried to shut me up I would talk back. Disrespectful, I know, but I hate people controlling me.

"Sorry." I mumble.

He raises an eyebrow at me and I inwardly roll my eyes before saying "Sorry sir." He gave a nod of approval and his lips lifted only slightly at the corners but it goes as fast as it came.

"Good. Now, I am going to have to call your parents to let them know you are in detention. Which one would you prefer, mum or dad?"

Fuck my heart dropping into my stomach. I think my heart did a whole rollercoaster that went through every bone in my body.

"That's not necessary." I adjust my posture so I am sitting more upright in my chair, I really need to work on slouching.

Realising he is waiting for me to continue, I clear my throat and carry on "I have already alerted them." Liar.

"No you have not." he states.

"You know how exactly?" I argue back.

"What did I say about having an attitude? Anyways, it was not hard to spot that your phone is dead as you continuously tried turning on the power button."

Wow. He's very observant.. that's kind of interesting. But that doesn't matter because he's only making my hate for him grow as he so desperately wants to contact my parents.

I look him in the eyes again and I notice a few hints of hazel on the outside of his pupil. "My parents are probably at work. Just drop the subject."

He looks at me with nothing but anger in his eyes. "Don't talk to me like I am your friend, I am much older than you and may I also mention, your teacher."

I pout slightly at this. No shit. But still, I felt like pushing his buttons, just like he did when he embarrassed me earlier. "I don't think your that much older than me, you look and act young." Only one of these statements was true. He looks like he's in his mid 20's which is quite a bit older than me but at the same time he looks younger than all the teachers due to his physique. As for acting young, he acts like a 62-year-old man who has been having problems with his wife. He is so grumpy.

What he responded with startled me.

"Since you know so much about my age, how old am I?" he questioned and his face did not show any emotion.

Wanting to make him pissed I responded with "20."

"Oh so that's why you wanted to hook up with me earlier, because you thought I was young." he says bluntly.

Ugh. My entire plan to irritate him has backfired massively and left me as a flustered mess. So much for being confident.

"Well that was because.. I needed to uhm-" I
can't even get a sentence out.

"I am contacting your parents. Which one would you like me to contact." he says changing the topic completely. My anger and confidence returns.

"Neither. I'm going, I don't care." I snapped.

Hurridely, I start packing up my stuff, dumping it in my bag and turn around to get out of here as quick as possible.

I trip over the chair leg and must look like a total fool falling down. Of course, it made it way better that Mr. Zakeanson stopped me from toppling over immediately.

Way to make an exit. His hands are placed just above my waist and his grip is strong but not painful. Part of me is contemplating to just stay there but the sane part knows I need to get back to my house.

Unwillingly, I get out of his grasp and exit the classroom without another word and my body feels bare without his touch but that is probably just because my sex life is lousier than usual.

...

"Why the fuck are you home so late?"

"I'm sorry, I got detention for being late to class."

"Of course you did, dumb bastard."

"Sorry, it won't happen again."

"I don't care, come here now."

...

When I reached my room I got an ice pack and rested it on my arm and then got my laptop out. I had to find out more about Mr. Zakeanson.

I go to my school email and search up his last name.

Enzo Zakeanson
enzozakenason@hmaile.com
Contact now - Email or Call

Bingo.

While I pulled my phone out of my pocket, I accidentally hit the call button on my laptop with my elbow.

Fuck.

Immediately, I ended the call and luckily he had not picked up but I knew he would still see it.

I continued my goal and open the gram and click search.

Enzo Zakeanson 0 posts.

He doesn't have a profile picture either but he does have a bio.

Psychology Teacher
26 years old
🇮🇹🇮🇳

Just when I thought he couldn't get any hotter, he obviously had to be Italian and Indian.

At least I knew his age now, no wonder he looks so young, the rest of the teachers in the school look like their deathbed is already being prepared for them.

Suddenly, I get a notification from my emails on my laptop and my heart drops.

I check it and sigh in relief when I see it is only an email from a beauty website. I move it to the spam folder along with many other emails of the sort. 287 unread emails is quite a lot and I am embarrassed that I have so many.

As I continue to sort out my emails I get an email from Enzo Zakeanson and I curse out loud as my prayers did not get answered.

It wasn't polite like other teachers have been in the past yet it was still formal.

"I hope that you are aware that in the school policy it states that you are not allowed to call your teachers."