||2||

KASHMIR

ANAND VIHAR 

A warm and cheerful atmosphere enveloped the Anand family. Antara, their daughter with an exceptional singing talent, walked in with a radiant smile. Rushing toward her father, Dr. Ashok Anand, she embraced him tightly, a burst of affection evident in her demeanor.

Ashok: How was your day, darling daughter? he inquired with a gentle smile.

Antara: beamed with joy It was so good, Papa.

The tranquility was interrupted by the arrival of Aarav, their mischievous son, who bounded onto the sofa where they were seated. Antara nudged him, urging him to put his legs down.

Antara: Oyee, put your legs down she scolded playfully.

Aarav being his usual cheeky self, only made a face in response. 

Antara: complained to her father, Papa, see, he's teasing me.

Ashok: gently reprimanded Aarav, Aarav, bad manners. She's your elder sister.

Aarav: with a mischievous glint in his eye, retorted, Wow, Papa, you're taking her side? If she's elder, then I should get more pampering as the youngest in the family.

Antara: rolled her eyes at Aarav's antics, remarking, Oyee nautanki, first learn to spell 'pampering' correctly, then maybe you'll get it.

A playful banter ensued as Aarav, in response, called her 'santara' instead of 'Antara.' She tossed a pillow at him in jest, hitting his glasses, prompting Aarav to retaliate with a pillow of his own.

Antara: My name is Antara, not Santara! she exclaimed, laughing.

Aarav: persisted, My name is Aarav, not Aloo! Understand, Santara didi?

Their lively bickering continued, the playful exchange of teasing and banter echoing through the house. Amidst their teasing, laughter, and pillow fights, Dr. Ashok Anand observed with a heartwarming smile, reveling in the joy and energy that his children brought to their home. Their antics, their affectionate taunts, and their playful squabbles were the threads that stitched the fabric of their family life, making their house a place filled with love and liveliness.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

MUMBAI

DEV NAGAR CHAWL

A bustling street corner in Mumbai. Raghu, a stern-looking man in his mid-30s, sits beside a tea stall, sipping his tea. His two trusted men, Munna and Peter, approach him with a grave expression on their faces.

Raghu: (noticing their serious demeanor) Kya hua? Tum dono khaali haath kyun aa gaye?

Munna: (hesitantly) Raghu bhai, hum gaye toh thay vasuli karne par kuch logo ne paisa diya aur kuch ne nahi diya...

Raghu: (frowning) Kaun yaha paida ho gaya jisne Raghu ko paisa dene se mana kar diya?

Peter: Bhai, vo apne paas wali chawl hai na vaha ke logo ne hafta dene se mana kar diya...

Raghu stands up abruptly, a determined look in his eyes.

Raghu: Chal, apun bhi dekhta hai ki apne ko kaun mana karta hai...

Together, Raghu, Munna, and Peter stride purposefully towards the neighboring chawl. As they enter, Raghu scans the area with a sharp gaze.

Raghu: (demanding) Kisne mana kiya hafta dene se?