||Epilogue||

Yashvardhan's phone rang, the sound cutting through the intimate silence between him and Ishani.

He glanced at the screen, his expression hardening as he saw the caller ID.

Answering the call, he listened for a moment before his face twisted in anger.

His grip tightened around the phone, but when he looked at Ishani, his gaze softened.

With a deep breath, he controlled his fury and ended the call.

Ishani noticed the change in his demeanor and asked gently, What happened, Yash?

He turned to her, his eyes filled with warmth as he cupped her face.

Nothing, my love. It's just something related to business, and I have to leave.

She nodded in understanding, though her heart sank at the thought of him going.

Yashvardhan leaned in and kissed her forehead tenderly.

Ishani closed her eyes, a tear escaping down her cheek.

Seeing the tear, he kissed it away, his concern evident. Kya hua, Isha? Why are you crying?

She opened her eyes, looking up at him with vulnerability. You will not leave me, right?

Why do you think like this, meri jaan? he asked softly, holding her hands tightly.

I know, Yash, that I am not someone who is fit to be with you, and perfect to match your perfections. But I assure you that I will become the one whom you want. But please, don't ever leave me.

Yashvardhan placed a quick, reassuring kiss on her lips and said, Pehli baat, tum jaisi ho mujhe waisi manzoor ho. Aur dusri baat, main kahin nahi jaaunga. Tum kahogi bhi na tab bhi nahi. You have my heart, you have my soul, you consume me totally. You are my eternity, and I, Yashvardhan Pratap Singh, am yours-hopelessly, irrevocably, and madly in love with you. I don't care what you were in your past, and what your past was; I am just interested in you, our present, and our future. You are everything to me. Please don't think like that ever, Isha.

He took a deep breath, his eyes locked on hers. There are some things which need to be handled by me, but I assure you, I'll come back to you no matter what. Just hold on for us, for me. Will you do that?

Ishani nodded, a smile breaking through her tears.

Overwhelmed with emotion, she leaned in and kissed him passionately.

Their lips moved together, conveying all the love and longing they felt.

After a few minutes, he pulled back slightly, his thumb caressing her lower lip.

Your lips are an addiction, very intoxicating, he murmured, pressing his forehead against hers.

Wait for me, my love, he whispered before reluctantly stepping back and leaving the room.

As the door closed behind him, Ishani stood there, her heart filled with a mix of hope and longing, knowing that no matter what, they were bound together by a love that was unbreakable.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The next day, Ishani was ready to leave for Mumbai.

The Singh siblings-Vyom, Yuvika, and Yuvaan-were all there to see her off at the airport.

Despite their cheerful banter and warm farewells, Ishani felt a pang of longing, missing the one Singh who wasn't there: Yashvardhan.