||2||

Trishna sat in her cabin, with the stacks of files and documents. 

The room was silent except for the occasional rustle of papers as she sifted through the reports of potential collaborators for their latest project. 

She frowned as she read the financial statements and market analyses: some companies were drowning in debt, others lacked the necessary expertise, and a few were teetering on the edge of bankruptcy.

Hours passed, and the office around her grew quieter. 

Trishna glanced at the clock on her computer screen; it was already 9 PM. 

She knew she needed to make a decision. 

Finally, she set aside the rejected proposals and picked up the profiles of two companies that stood out: Kapoor Corporation and Raisinghania Group of Companies. 

Both had stable financials, a strong market presence, and the capabilities required for the project. 

She made a note to arrange meetings with them and felt a sense of relief wash over her.

With a tired sigh, Trishna shut down her computer and began to pack up. 

She slipped her laptop into her bag, grabbed her car keys and purse, and switched off the lights in her cabin. 

As she stepped out into the empty office hallway, her phone buzzed. 

She glanced at the screen and saw Sudha's name. 

A smile formed on her lips as she answered the call.

Hello, Trishna said, her voice soft but warm.

Trishna beta, kaha ho tum? Kitni der ho gayi hai Sudha's concerned voice came through the phone.

Trishna chuckled lightly. Don't worry, Sudha Maa, main bas ghar hi aa rahi hoon.

Okay Sudha replied, her tone relieved. 

Sudha turned to Mohini, who had been pacing the living room anxiously. Trishna is on her way home she said, and Mohini let out a sigh of relief, quickly thanking Sudha before heading to her own room.

Sudha then moved to the kitchen to warm up the food, knowing that the first thing Trishna would ask for upon entering the house was dinner.

Trishna drove home, the city lights blurring past her as she navigated the familiar route. 

She parked her car in the driveway of her mansion and entered the house. 

As usual, her Sudha Maa was sitting in the living room, waiting for her.

Aap abhi tak soyi nahi? Trishna asked, smiling despite her exhaustion.

Sudha looked at her with gentle eyes, noting the tiredness etched on her face. Pehle kapde badlo, haath muh dhokar aao. Main khaana lagati hoon.

Trishna nodded, appreciating the care in Sudha's voice, and headed to her room to freshen up. 

The long day had finally come to an end, and she was home, where warmth and comfort awaited her.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

The next morning, Trishna handed her father a meticulously prepared report detailing the two companies she had chosen for potential collaboration. 

Nishant flipped through the pages, impressed by her thorough research and insightful analysis.

Well done, bacche, he said, looking up at her with pride. I am proud of you.