Nash Bio because I didnt have enough room in the desc.

Here is his head. And horns. Not exactly how he looks because I left out some details. (In this world wendigo's do have deer skulls for heads. But it takes them a while to reach this form.

 But it takes them a while to reach this form

Nash is 17-18 ft tall. He was alive since the late 1800's. Formerly a sheriff. His bones are a beige/grey ish color. His antlers are adorned in guns from those who passed. The guns naturally appear on his antlers after he takes someone's life. I didn't add them in the drawing because it would be too tedious. He has large snake-like fangs that are stained in blood (they don't produce venom but are a useful weapon in combat).And he has a forked tongue. His mouth has specks and stains of blood. His mane is dark brown with streaks of blood. His organs are exposed and so are his ribs- his remaining flesh is strained across his bones and rotting off. Some of his flesh having bite marks. He almost constantly breathes a sort of mist because his insides are freezing cold. An old western-era vest is entertained with his fur and bone. His feet are now black hooves. One of the hooves being cracked. He has a long slim tail that's slightly more than half his height. At the end there is a rattle similar to a rattlesnakes. There is a rattlesnake pattern along his tail.

Wendigo info: A Wendigo's eyes indicate whether they are feral and more animalistic or normal.
If they are more animalistic- simply focusing on satiating their everlasting hunger and not caring about taking a life. Their eyes are pitch black. But if they are talked to enough their eyes will slowly gain a pupil that starts out as a very dark grey all the way to white.
When the pupil is white it means they can actually think normally. And they can do things like speaking.