[10]Entry and plans

Deepika's POV:
"Relax yourself as you have come all the way walking and tell me honestly you got ready so well for Shubman right?", I asked her with many more questions in my mind.

" Take it how you want to.", she said in 'tbh' tone.
We then headed towards the venue were the party was hosted.

Recappp

Deepika's POV:
We headed out of my home and took a taxi. "Where would you like to go", the taxi driver asked politely.

"Coffing", Aniska replied with the same amount of politeness. "Oh that luxury hotel", taxi driver confirmed.

"Yeah", I replied. We both got into the taxi and talking about our expectations with the party and in less than 20 mins we reached Coffing.

We got out of the taxi and paid the taxi driver and as soon as we turned our heads, a huge classy and luxury logo of Coffing appeared infront of our vision. The hotel was really big."This is as big as a whole cricket ground itself", Aniska said in a stunned voice seeing such a big hotel.

"Do you see anything else other than cricket and Shubman", I replied in a fed up tone.

"Cricket is the thing I love the most, you know and you're still asking", she replied in the same tone.

"Cricket is the 'thing' you love the most and Shubman is the 'person', sorry how can I forget that", I replied followed by a giggle. She just did what she usally does a 'wtf' look.

She usally don't say anything on this topic which makes me doubt on her feelings more.

As we entered the hotel we started finding for the board of Rahul's birthday. We soon found it and entered the huge hall room.

It was really huge and f••king well decorated. I, on entering started searching for Shubman to catch his reaction as soon as he spots Aniska.

"This is so freaking huge", Aniska exclaimed. "Umm-hmm why won't it be, it's after all Rahul's birthday", I said sarcastically twirling my fingers.

We were still talking about all the stuff present in the party when I spotted Shubman, Aniska was still speaking about the party when she noticed a quite me.

Shubman's POV:
I was roaming around in search of Aniska, obviously to get her into my trap.

I soon spotted both the besties just entering the hall. We have been studying in the same college for almost one and a half year by now but I never saw her like this.

And I have to accept she is looking sizzling hot. Damn it Shubman get a grip!

"Bro, even though she isn't wearing clothes like that are really cool but she's hot tbh", Harsh whispered in my ears.

I was so lost in looking at her that I didn't notice anything else. "Dude where are you lost", Rohan whisper-shouted clicking his fingers.

"Umm... nothing just thinking how can I get her entangled in my trap", I tried to divert my attention from what I was thinking.

"Just go ask her for a dance", Harsh said jumping in his place. "Are you outta your mind",Rohan exclaimed.

"No I am not, listen Shubman there's no one who won't be drinking here--", Harsh said this much getting cut off by Rohan, "I have heard somewhere that she doesn't drink".

"But Deepika does, I have seen her she will definitely make her drink too, so you have a chance but you have to be patient", Harsh's suggested.

This made me think a bit but I agreed however cuz drunk people don't remember anything so just leave it.

Guys just a small announcement I will end the party in the next part so it will be quite long and I will fast forward this story to one month later to show you guys Diwali and WC23 in the story.
Bye bye. Peace out!!