Chapter 9

Keith's POV 

I woke again, it seems fainting has become a habit at this point. 

I look to the side of me to see my parents then to the other side to see my siblings. It seems they've been here for some time, my mom's eyes were swollen when was it not anyway? It feels like I haven't seen her happy I'm a long time. I want to see her smile, I want to see my family happy again. 

My family gave each gazes when they saw me awake, it was as if they were having a silent conversation in front of me. 

My mother held my hand as Sunny held the other, "um Keith my sweet child, we are about to tell you something and this my break your heart in a million pieces but I want you to know we love you and we are here for you okay? That you're gonna be okay and this will all get better some day." 

My mom seems nervous her eyes tell me she can barely hold on, soon dad touches her and she breathes in then said slowly. 

Little was I prepared for the information that would forever change my life. 

"Keith you are an omega," 

I look at my mom as if she said something crazy, she bites her lips then hold my hand in both her palm caressing it with her face. 

"I know it might sound crazy my little Pip, but you're an omega now." She smiles weakly.

How?! How?!

"When the incident happened… something inside you change along with your pheromones and you became an omega," 

Is this punishment? 

"But that's not all…" 

What do you mean? What do you mean that's not all? She couldn't meet my eyes… 

"You were pregnant," 

My world crumbling once again, my heartbeat slowed I felt tears at my eyes. What did she mean "were"? 

"I'm sorry Pip, but sadly... the baby didn't make it, your body was in a poor state and the pheromone disorder was harming the baby this all accumulated with your stress, anxiety and pressure… so the baby couldn't manage and failed." Tears came at her eyes as rubs her face on my hand. "I'm sorry my sweet boy," 

I killed my child, I killed him, I wanted to take my life but you lost yours instead. Is this punishment? For what I did to MacKenzie? For making him suffer I'm the worst. 

I cried, I cried, I don't know how long but I cried, everything was just too much. 

When will this end, it's late night everyone is gone. I couldn't sleep so I sat up, I'm an omega now, I've had a miscarriage. 

I'm taking it in, my life will never go back to what it was. I'll have to lead a new life as an omega, the things that I could do as an alpha is no longer in range.

This is punishment, MacKenzie if I had not lead you entice you to go you'd never end up the way you did. I'm the reason you suffered and I'll have to forever live with that pain and guilt, to my lost child I pray you are in a better place. 

I may have found out too late but know that regardless of how you came to be your my child and I love you, I hope you're in a better place and maybe someday we will reunite. 

It wasn't long after, I transferred hospital. My parents were moving Sunny too move but Kurth and Ruth. This knew place was made for special cases like mine, I had to undergo several different kinds of sections; therapy, rehabilitation, nutrition etc…

I still wasn't able to go out in public, not only because of my disorder but due to the fear and anxiety I've developed. The doctor says I'll never be able to function as a normal work environment due to this disorder, so now I'm mostly in a room to myself away from the crowd.

My classes were online, I graduated online. I didn't plan to go to college instead I took up writing and making comics. That's how I earn some money it wasn't much at first but then with the years passing by I racked a good amount of readers. This way I can help pay for my medications, turns out I'm also a rare type of omega with a unique heat type as in I probably will have irregular heat patterns until my pheromones stabilize. 

I've been almost attacked a couple of times because of my pheromones can make alpha's go crazy they say. It makes scared to even face the outside, but I'm much better now. 

At least I think so, the memories still haunts me but I'm pushing forward getting past every day. 

I want to know what happened to MacKenzie but my parents don't know either and they didn't really find out, I hope he is doing much better than I am… but something in my heart highly doubts it.