Chapter 10

Hayden's POV

I woke in the morning brushing my ruffled hair back, it's another day.

After getting myself ready I walk down the stairs while I fixing my around my neck to go and get a morning coffee, but as guest it's already here. Mrs. Ross my house keeper hands it me smiling gently at me.

"Good morning Mr. Luxe,"

"Morning,"

Taking the coffee I leave heading outside, my butler bows as I exit seeing my driver outside as expected. He opens the door as I enter closing it beside me.

During the drive, I received a call from one of my secretary his name is Brams.

"Good morning Mr. Luxe,"

"Morning Brams,"

"I've call to inform you that we've found a 110% match with your pheromones Sir,"

"I see, hold this conversation until I'm there,"

"Yes Mr. Luxe"

110% it makes me curious on who this match is, for the past year I've been looking for a match for my pheromones. Recently my pheromones has been going out of control and it's been harder to control especially during rut seasons, I like being in control of my own body and hormones but this matter has been a bother.

As it turns out it's my pheromones telling me I need a mate, which is difficult since I have a strong distaste towards pheromones and it gives me a partial headache at times.

I'm very strict about pheromones, I was thinking of even marrying a beta but that will not help my rut. Betas cannot calm down an Alpha's rut and even though I hate to admit it Alpha and omega are just naturally in link with with each other, so it's better for an alpha and omega than the latter.

After reaching the head company and entered the building, the employees soon stop working to stand and bow.

"Welcome and good morning Ceo Luxe,"

This a strict company with strict guidelines, I nod my head and they all sit back down. For every gender and worker most follow the rules, taking the elevator to the top as it stops I step out and already a group of staff surrounds me with Intel on the company.

"Mr. Luxe we have request on sponsorship for Mr. Brown,"

"Mr. Luxe there are reporters wanting appointments and interviews with the company workers sir,"

"Mr. Luxe there has been updates on the new establishment sir."

"Mr. Luxe there are reports of embezzlement and harassment in building number 7 sir."

"Mr. Luxe!"

"Mr. Luxe"

"I will hold a borde meet thus evening we will discuss the issues, as for now come with plans to solve the issue,"

I soon shut the door in their faces feeling already exhausted knowing that I must start the plans and preparations, I went at my desk taking out a cigarette from the container I nip the bud then lit it. After inhaling a bit I released then press the button on my work phone, "Brams come in now".

Not long after Brams came in with the work file fixing his glasses.

"We've found a match sir,"

"Yes, profile?"

He passes me the profile folder, I soon open it to the picture of a pale male. He looks very young, I'd prefer it if he were older though.

"Keith Alexis, 20 year old omega male sir, match rate 110% up until four years ago he was young alpha male that undergo a rare change in his pheromones."

"Changed?"

"It's said that four years ago he developed a strange pheromones disorder which may be a big reason why his gender changed,"

I look at the picture, it most have been really traumatic for alpha to become an omega. This phenomenon intrigued me I must say it's rare for one to change gender especially alphas, only betas who are theorized to have recessive genes go through awakening gender and those are rare cases.

"Is there a designated place he hangs out?"

"No sir, due to his Disorder he is mostly close off to the world and only do tutorials online. His life has drastically changed from who he were sir."

I look at the pictures the male is pale, his eyes seem a bit sad. I guess it only natural for a changed kid, well I can work out some arrangements.

"Arrange a meeting with the parents as well as him,"

"Yes sir,"

"You're excuse,"

"Yes sir,"

Soon he leaves the room, I was still looking at his picture. Chestnut hair that almost reaches neck a straight nose and wide lips he is quite the pretty face especially those sad blue eyes.

A/n characters

A/n characters

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hayden Luxe

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hayden Luxe

Hayden Luxe

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Keith Alexis

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Keith Alexis