EIGHT

Raimondo S. Valentini
Las Vegas, Nevada

 Valentini Las Vegas, Nevada

2 days ago

I'm a very impatient man I have absolutely no problem admitting that.

In fact I make it clear every time.

It doesn't matter if it's a meeting, or my food arriving when expected I don't give a damn.

I made it very clear what time I wanted the chopper on the roof so somebody isn't doing their job correctly today.

I took a pull from my joint letting the sativa calm me down. I'm already behind schedule. I don't want to have to go change my clothes and waste more time just to put a bullet in someone's head.

I bring my phone into my hand calling Sergi

"yoo—" he answered the phone nonchalantly

" Chi cazzo devo sparare per l'elicottero per apparire davanti alla mia faccia " (Who the fuck do I have to shoot for the helicopter to appear in front of my face)

"That would be your sister— boss she took her time getting dressed today and 'minding her own business' as she told us when we asked what she was doing."

I swear to fu—

I'm not going to get angry.

I'm not going to get upset.

I'll just ask her nicely if she would like her own helicopter instead . Maybe that would make things easier. This is the second time this week, she knows my time is money.

Spoiled fucking brat.

I have important business meetings to attend and she knew that, that's what's pissing me off more the little bitch thinks just because she's sixteen now she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

"About fucking time" I mutterd as the chopper finally came into view and hovered over the pad landing gently.

"Why do you insist on fucking with me " I say stepping into the machine pissed.

"Nobody was thinking of your bullshit time schedule, I was just trying to look pretty today and I couldn't find anything to wear" she crossed her arms childishly

She has two closets filled with clothes what the fuck is she talking about?

"Your always pretty what the fuck more do you need to do"