FORTY FOUR

Asialyn B. Duncan
Location: Unknown

I've been purposely avoiding eye contact with Mondo since the three of us hopped in the backseat of Bag's Jeep

Vincent sat in the front.

Anyways, remind me to never get in the car when Bag is driving ever again.

Mind you, we're not even driving on a fucking road we're going headfirst down this steep ass mountain. Which took me for a loop— I didn't even realize we were elevated.

This is worse than when we got shot at and Mondo started swerving through cars and running lights. I'd rather relive that again.

The whole two weeks unconscious and everything...

I sat in between Mondo and Rio with both arms out in front of me—my fingers gripping the back of Bag and Vincent's seat for control of my stability while simultaneously pushing on my imaginary break pedal for dear life. The most fucked up part about this whole thing—the seatbelts were cut...

It literally looked like Bag had just took a pair of scissors and cut these bitches off...he left a good three inches of the remainder of the stap behind though.

Even Vincent looked scared, I didn't even have to question If Rio was scared—he was hugging the back of Vincent's seat and screaming profanity everytime we went caught air.

Raimondo was the only person who looked calm right now.

He wasn't even holding on to anything..

My ass was in my stomach, I groaned in pain at the hard ceiling connecting with the top of my head for the third time—officially making me terrified and pissed off all at the same time.

Could've stayed my ass home for this shit.

"We're almost there bambina"

Mmhm whatever nigga shut up.

"Why are we letting him drive again" I didn't care for the extra attitude in my voice towards Mondo, this is stupid.

"He doesn't trust anyone with his life but himself"

He can't be serious.

I held my breath watching Bag make a sharp left turn out of nowhere and braced myself —the car almost tipping over on its side. We continued straight down the dirt road, the sun was starting to raise up, the sky becoming a soft blue.