NINETEEN

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

Mondo and I wrapped up our conversation and I began doing something with my hair

Mondo and I wrapped up our conversation and I began doing something with my hair. I went with a simple, middle part and curled the rest to perfection, adding clips to hold them in place until I was finished with my make up and done getting dressed. I walked into the living room to see sky listening to music off the TV.

"Oooh shit she went curls on you hoessss!!!!!" she hyped me up causing me to stick my tongue out and hit the snake dance, feeling cute.

"Let me do your edges— what are you wearing?" She got up off the couch and walked into my room.

I followed behind her and went to the closet to lay the outfit down on the bed.

"This— I wasn't trying to do too much."

" You should wear that jacket with it— you know, the one yo ass borrowed and never gave back"

...

"Oh my gosh yesss, I wasn't even thinking about that" I searched in a few of the bags not long before spotting the jacket and putting it on the bed for later next to the rest of the outfit.

"Yea. That's cute" Sky approved

"—don't ever say I ain't did shit for you."

Sky did my edges beautifully.

I thanked her then walked her to her car shortly after chatting a bit. She had to be at the club in a few hours so she wanted to lay in her own bed.

I checked my phone to see a message from Q saying he would be home around seven, which was fine by me. I was finally alone in the penthouse and decided to take a moment to appreciate this view. I had the Bluetooth speaker turned all the way up—Anything by SZA playing loudly.

I loved her voice

Looking into the city and taking in life and the lights all around I couldn't control Mando flooding my mind. You never can.

I imagined his lips kissing me down my thighs softly. The thought alone made my heartbeat increase. The memory of his tongue, licking me up and down, and the way he talked me through it in that deep voice of his I've grown to love. I can feel the goosebumps forming on my skin and the flutters in my stomach.

"Oh, and before you ask—no. the head is not included tonight"

His words replayed in my head, making me blush and laugh at myself.

He's so damn fine and sweet.

I shook my not so friendly thoughts away.

Chileee, let me smoke.

I was now more nervous than ever and having a constant, anxious feeling in my gut. I rolled up quickly in hopes that would calm me down a little.

My over-thinking was driving me insane.