Sanji x Aroace Reader

(3rd Person Pov)

Being Aroace for dear Y/n was hard for someone who had a lovesick cook on board the Sunny.
_________

Ever since he was the new addition to the strawhats two years ago, he was a bit different to one specific girl. Y/n. Yes Y/n, he was sometimes clingy, lovey, and caring towards her more than the other girls. Specifically she had more attention. But to his dismay, she was Aroace. Not finding any interest in relationships or romance even love. So, it was hard for the dear love struck cook. But in his heart. He never stopped loving her.

____________________

It was an ordinary day in the Sunny, everyone doing their own business, while Y/n was singing with brook. Minutes later Sanji went out of the kitchen with snacks and drinks, giving each of the girls in the ship their favorite drink and snack.

He then went up Y/n who was still singing. By the sound of her voice the love cook was mesmerized, his interest in her growing more and more every time he takes a glimpse of her.

"Y/NNN-CHAAANNN!!! I LOVE YOU VOICE!!! PLEASE SING TO ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!!"

He yelled hearts in his eyes and smoke, while he spun around the girl who was a bit flustered at the comments.

"Thank you Sanji!"

She smiled taking the snack and beverage, while brook just laughed and commented too.

"Indeed Y/n has a miraculous voice! Yohohohohohoho!"

Y/n smiled at that while Sanji continued bashing over the women who sweatdropped.

"How about you make a song Y/n-san? You have the voice to make one and I'll help you!"

Brook suggested out of nowhere as the girl thought for a minute, the cook stopped and thought about her singing, as the both had thinking faces on.

"Hmm, yeah! That sound good actually!"

"YEAH Y/N-CHAN!! AFTER YOU DONE SING IT TO ME AND ME I ONLY PLEASEEE!! I LOVE YOU Y/N-CHAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Sanji said..or yelled as his lovesick emotion came back and he began twirling around the girl like a tornado, as Y/n just smiled nodding while brook just clapped his hands in excitement.

"Alright lest get started then! Thank you Sanji for the food! It tastes really good like always!"

She said quickly as she grabbed brooks hand and went to the nice aquarium that Franky had installed, while brook just laughed and agreed.

Meanwhile, Sanji was in a trance and was having a nosebleed, making him faint with hearts in his eyes as his heart was thumping like crazy. Everyone took notice of this and called for chopper.

"Is he dead?" [Franky]

"No, he's just having a trance." [Robin]

"He really likes Y/n that much, huh" [Nami]

"Geez lovesick cook" [Zoro]

"AAAHH HES BLEEDING!! HES GOING TO DIE!!!!"
[Usopp n Luffy]

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR-! oh, wait. I'm a a doctor-" [Chopper]

"JUST HELP HIM ALREADY!?"

Usopp and Luffy yelled as they smacked chopper on the head, as the small doctor immediately checked him.

___________________

2 days later Y/n's and brooks hard work was finished as they presented the song to the crew out in he deck, making a little performance show.