Akainu x Reader Warmth [modern]

2nd day of the Christmas Special Week.

(Just act like it's Tuesday❄️)

______________________

(3rd Person Pov)

It was another cold dark day, Y/n was sick because of the cold and handt had much warmth. Aokiji Y/n's older brother was still in work and had informed her that he'd be coming late.

"I bet he's just sleeping..."

Y/n murmured to herself before hugging herself tighter for warmth till their was a knock on the door. Y/n was confused at who would be up at this such hour, but she just got up from her laying position and went to the door to open it. In front of her was quite surprising, it was Akainu, Y/n knew him since his brother introduced her to him when she went to bring his lunch that he left.

And ever since then Akainu and Y/n became much closer then anyone could imagine, and over the times they talked more Akainu had warmed up to her which surprised othe people who were intimidated by him.

Akainu looked down to the shorter girl who also looked up to the taller man, seeing her red and steaming face Akainu's heart skipped a beat thinking it was quite cute. Y/n smiled a little before speaking and letting him in.

"Hey Akainu. What brings you here?"

"Your brother told me you were I'll. Came to check if he was right."

"Oh! Aokiji! Is he with you? He said he'd be coming home late, I thought you were too."

"He had some extra paper work, fell asleep after it was given to him. Sigh, but I got to clock-out early."

"Oh! Ok then. Come in!"

Y/n sighed with a low smile before walking to her kitchen to make some tea while shivering slightly. Akainu made himself comfortable by sitting on the couch with crossed arms and eyes closed.

Y/n then came out of the kitchen with two cups of tea before placing it down on the coffee table, Y/n then sat down beside Akainu making sure she wasn't too close before taking a cup of her own. Akainu just took the tea and took a sip and sighed in satisfaction making the girl smile.

"Thank you."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for checking on me when my lazy brother couldn't"

Y/n giggled at the end with that smile that always made the bigger man's heart throb. Akainu looked away to cover up his red and straight face before nodding as a response. Y/n laughed a little at that and drank a bit of her tea before shivering a little which Akainu took notice of.

"Your cold."

"Hehe- No I'm not.."

Y/n sadly attempted to hide her shivering but failed. Akainu sighed before standing up and taking a blanket that was on the shelf and wrapped it around her body and then taking a towel before wetting it with cold water and placing it on her forehead. Y/n was surprised at his quick movements that she was felt dizzy after watching him.

"Cold or not?"

As and answer Y/n sneezed with a shiver before nodding making Akainu sigh with a slight blush before taking her form and placing her on his lap before hugging her from behind.

"Better?"

"Uh-..i-"

Y/n stuttered before shyly nodding her head low as she felt too embarrassed too look at the man. Though she was embarrassed she did like the warmth he was giving her which made her smile warmly.

"Thank you.."

"Just sush and sleep, you'll be better when you wake up."

Akainu demanded making the girls smile grow bigger at how much he cared, though in a rude way. But that excuse was just a set up so he could just hide his raging and red steaming face.

"Be more careful when your out. Or els you'd get sick again. That damn Kuzan."

"It's alright, he's busy, I guess?.. but who needs him when I got you! My big warmth giver."

Akainu blushed at the compliment and looked away as his grip on the hug tighten a bit more making Y/n giggle.

"I-i love you.."

Akainu murmured quitely though it was barely heard from Y/n but she just answered anyways.

"I love you too Akainu!"

Y/n confessed with a blauhed cheek while Akainu had a red face. The bigger man then sighed in defeat before nuzzling his face to the smaller girl neck making her giggle which Akainu loved to hear. The two remained liked that the whole night.

_______________

Bonus:

Aokiji sighed in exhaustion as he made his way to the house that he and her sister shared. He had snuck out of his work place to avoided his stacks of paper work and went home unnoticed.

"Geez that was tiring. I wonder what Y/n's doing?"

Aokiji shrugged at his thoughts and continued his way to the house. Once he was their, he opened the doorknob, only to to be met with HIS FRIEND cuddling WITH HIS SISTER. Aokiji was shocked at the sight that he froze before three seconds later he snapped out of his shockness and his brotherly instincts came up.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER AKAINU!!!??"

"Shut up! You were too darn lazy and forgetful that your sister was sick!! Careless bitch!!"

"Akainu! Aokiji please be more quite the neighbors might get disturb!"

"NO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL YOU GUYS RELATIONSHIP IS RIGHT NOW!!"

"We're couples."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah..we just started earlier.."

"WHAT!?"

"SHUT UP WILL YOU!?"

"NOOO MY BABY SISTER IS TOO YOUNG!! SHES TOO INNOCENT!!! HER PURE HEART CANT BE STOLEN!! NOOOO!!!"

Aokiji cried out as he fell to his knees banging the floor with devestation, making his sister deadpan at him while her lover grumbled hugging her more tighter, making Y/n look up at him and smile making Akainu blush and nuzzle his face once again in her neck, before a wild Aokiji came jumping on him. The rest of the night ended up on the two men fighting while Y/n tried to stop them.

_______________

YALL IM SORRY😭😭
IM TRYING MY BEST ON WRITING MORE OF THE 1 WEEK SPECIAL BUT ITS ALMOST MY CHRISTMAS PARTY AND I GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK TOO😭

PLS FORGIVE MEE!!😭🙏