Doflamingo x Reader x Crocodile x Mihawk Exchange Gifts

Day 3 of the Christmas Special Week.

(I failed😔)

*Warning slight NSFW*
_________________

(3rd Person Pov)

Y/n was a new addition to the 7 warlords. And her appearance had captured some of them.

Today Garp had made a Christmas Party just to celebrate Christmas and all of the shichibukai had agreed. Y/n was now dropped off by her ship which had her crew on who waved her 'good bye', and 'good luck', while the others said 'Have fun'. Y/n just waved back with an excited smile. Till the ship was gone Y/n then continued to walk to the meeting room where the Christmas party was held.

While walking to the office she was greeted with some of the marines who had slight blushes while they greeted. Y/n just chuckled at it and just greeted back. Y/n wore a red and white dress with white fluffy linings with small black ribbons on the chest top to the bottom.

 Y/n wore a red and white dress with white fluffy linings with small black ribbons on the chest top to the bottom

Her dress was hand made from her kind dressmaker on her island which she loved the most in the world. Y/n happily skipped to the meeting room holding her bag full of gifts for everyone.

Once she had arrived she was met with half of the shichibukai the only missing one was moria who seems to be late. Y/n just shrugged and went in the office greeting everyone her eyes landed on.

Her presence of course had intrigued three warlords who looked at her every move, and her outfit.

'That's quite revealing for a Christmas party. Hmm.. but I'll just tear that away and reveal my gift.'

Crocodile thought in his head as he watched Y/n greet Sengoku.

'Fufufufufu..oh my~ she's really testing me right now huh?..let's see till I get you in bed love~'

Doflamingo thought as he crossed his legs with a lustful smirk as his eyes were glued to the smiling and oblivious girl.

'My my..I wonder where she got that outfit from because I'm thanking them for it. Very eye catching. I wonder what she'd look like if I pinned her?'

Mihawk thought as he took a sip of his wine and stared at thee girl endlessly.

But he was then surprised when Y/n came towards him to greet him which he smirked at.

"Hey Mihawk! Merry Christmas! Your outfit looks really cool! I like it!"

Y/n complimented with a cherry smile as she quickly hugged him to Mihawks (not) dismay. He just nodded emotionless as he eyed Y/n as she babbled some more compliments that he truly loved about her.

"Thank you Y/n, your dress looks lovely too... Much more lovely if I took that off.."

Mihawk whispered the last part to himself as he had a small smirk crawling up his face. Y/n being Y/n didn't hear it and just shrugged and continued on her compliments while Mihawk just enjoyed her company and her sight.