Zoro x Reader Christmas Tree

Day 7 of the Christmas Special Week

(This is the last part y'all!)

__________

(3rd Person Pov)

It was another day at the Sunny everybody doing their own stuff. But Y/n had better ideas, and those ideas. Was to decorate the whole ship. With the help of Chopper, Usopp, Franky, Nami and Robin.

The ship felt cozy and Christmas like after they were done. Looking around the deck Y/n smiled proudly before turning to her friends.

"Alright-y! We did a great job guys! Thanks also for helping me!"

Y/n cheerfully said hugging each member as they accepted the kind offer with a smile.

"No problem Y/n-san."

"Yeah, yeah, but you need to pay me 10,000 belly's since I helped you!"

"You SUUPPERR!! welcome Y/n!"

"Shut up! Your compliments don't make me happy! But you're welcome!"

"No worries! I could've finished everything by myself with my 40000 million troup-"

"Shush! C'mon you promised me that you would do my hair today! C'mon Robin!"

"Oh yeah! I needed to finish some herbs! See you later guys!"

"I'm hungry, I'm going to get some cola too. See yah!"

"Bye guys! Thanks again!"

Y/n waived as she watched her friends go back to their needed place. Y/n chuckled as she saw Usopp being dragged into the garden where Nami's trees were. She sighed before turning and looking around analyzing if she had something missing for this fun event. Just as she was about to leave thinking she had nothing left to do a hand was then stretched around her waist 4 times as her face went pale.

"Luffy-!"

But her call didn't reach the ravens ears as they collided waking up a sleeping moss head who turned to see Luffy on top of Y/n, of course this didn't make him laugh or happy either, it just made him jealous since HIS crush was in a position that he wanted to be in. Zoro grumbled and walked away to the other side of the railing to avoid the scene.

Y/ns eyes took notice of Zoro leaving and was confused but she didn't mind since she had other problems, on top of her.

"Luffy! Get off me right now! My back is hurting!"

"Ah- sorry!"

Luffy laughed but was cut off when he stood up and received a hard punch on the head making him hiss.

"Hey! What was that for? That hurt you know!"

"Well my back hurts too stupid!"

"Hey nice decorating!"

"Thank- wait! Don't ignore me!"

He then received a second punch in the head making him drop to the ground. Y/n sighed rubbing her temples before Luffy spoke up again.

"Hey. Where the Christmas tree?"

Y/n looked confused and looked around as she inspected the decor and sure enough they had forgotten the Christmas tree. Y/n sighed the second time in disappointment to herself for forgetting- wait.

'wait- did Luffy just remember something that no one did!?...i can't believe it..'

Disbelief Y/n then turns down to the strawhated man in worry.

"Are you really Luffy?"

"Huh?h-hey! What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Nothing."