6

**Sorry for any mistakes**

𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘈 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘚

Laying back in Heaven's lash chair i layed there relaxing while she did my lashes and talked my head off.

"But yea best i told him that i can't keep putting myself through shit with his ass and he don't even wanna commit to me"

"So im cool off him right now"

"Good for you boo, you can get better anyways" i encouraged her.

"And can! But where my Parris at cause she not sitting over there on her bean bag playing on ha tablet" she mentioned pointing to her little play area.

"She's with her dad" i said keeping it short and simple.

"Oh you was for real about Parris and him getting to know eachother. And best im sorry I didn't even know Jabari was friends with him" Heaven said sounding guilty.

I waved my hand in the air, "you good girl, you ain't know cause Bari was hiding yo ass" i teased her making us both laugh.

"Yea bitch i was a dummy for sure, but that dick... i will miss" she cackled and i smiled shaking my head at ha crazy tail.

"Ooou im finna get these for my Parris" I heard Heaven loud ass say inside the store we were in

"Look India these sandals cute aint it" she held up some cute little ugg slides.

"She got a lot of those though"

"Oh well add em to the collection" she smiled disregarding what i just said.

Bald headed ass

"Heaven girl dat you?" some female called out from behind me. "Oh heyy Nyla girl" Heaven gave her a hug, standing next to the girl named Nyla i seen it was Judah's girlfriend.

"Oh hey don't i know you?" Skylar asked me smiling.

"Um yea.. at that party a while back"

"Oh yeaaaaaa, you was taking with Judah or something like that right" she smiled and i just nodded my head tryna get out of this situation as soon as possible.

Thank God Heaven stepped in "This my bestie India, India this Nyla and i see you've met Skylar" she said the last part lowly.

"So your India, you're definitely pretty as fuck" Nyla complimented me.

"Thanks, so are you"

"Thanks boo, you seem cool as fuck we should exchange numbers cause i need more girl friends so I've been told" Nyla chuckled.

"Sure we can"

We exchanged numbers and i could feel Skylar burning a hole on the side of my face.

I look at her and she gave me a fake smile.