5

**Sorry for any mistakes**

𝘑𝘜𝘋𝘈𝘏 𝘒𝘈𝘏𝘓𝘐𝘓 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘈𝘚

"Awww baby these are beautiful thank you" Skylar smiled looking at the flowers and gifts i had bought her.

"No problem baby"

She sat the flowers on the kitchen counter and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a kiss.

"You so handsome" she mumbled rubbing the back of my neck.

I kissed ha lips and pulled away.

"We gotta talk Sky"

"Orrrr we can fuck and then talk afterwards" she smirked rubbing my dick through my jeans.

I bit my lip holding in a groan.

Shawt always wanted to fuck, but I wasn't complaining.

"Nah baby we gotta talk for real"

"About what baby, what can be more important than me riding the fuck outta yo dick right now" she whispered pecking my lips.

Shawt was making it real hard right now.

She got on ha knees and started unblocking my belt pulling my pants down.

"What? i just wanna please my man and show how much i appreciate him" she smiled innocently pulling my dick out and started rubbing up and down.

Damn she really onnat shit.

Next thing i know ha head was going up and down my dick.

I palmed the back of ha head and started facing fucking her, hearing her choke on my dick.

"Fuck, hell yea choke on dis dick baby" i groaned bitting my lip as i watched tears roll down her cheeks.

Ha ass loved this shit

"Mhmmm like this shit huh" i mumble making her moan on my dick.

After two more hard pumps i came in her mouth on accident.

"Oh shit my bad baby damn" i apologize breathing heavy while i sat there tryna catch my breath.

"You know i hate that shit Judah damn" she whined and i rolled my eyes.

Damn a nigga just got a good nut off and she fucking blowing my high now.

"I said im sorry baby"

"Whatever Judah" she got up, ha face in disgust as she spat my cum out.

"Yoo watch out"

"No you watch out next time or I won't be sucking yo dick ever again" she rolled her neck pointing at me.

"Shii i'll get someone else to suck me off da fuck"

"Get da fuck out Judah now!" She yelled in
My face.

On God she doing too fuckin much.

"I ain't going no where da fuck" i pulled her towards me grabbing her neck and smashing my lips onto hers making her moan.

"No juda- fuck up" i mumbled sloppily kissing her.

Ion know what da fuck she thought this was.

She pushed me on the chair and took her panties off.

She smirked climbing onto my lap and sunk down on my dick making us both moan.

Welp shit, ill tell ha i got a baby someday, but that day ain't gone be today.

.......

Leaning back in the couch i pulled from my blunt looking at pics of my princess.

She dead ass looked like me and i fucking denied her.

A nigga feel terrible about the shit. Already knowing India hate my ass for real for real.

"Ju ass still aint told Sky about India and his daughter" Jabari laughed making me mug his loud ass.

"Fuck up nigga, i was about tell ha ass but she started givin me head den we started fuckin. She ain't wanna hear shit i had to say bruh so i said fuck it ill tell ha some other time" i shrugged pulling from my blunt.

"Mannnnnn got dat girl dick crazy and shit, shawt finna set all yo shit on fire when she find this shit out"

I mugged Amir and he chuckled holding his hands up in denfense.

"Im just saying bro, you better handle dis shit before one of ha goon ass friends start whispering in ha ear like they always do"

"I hear ya" i responded nodding my head finishing up my blunt.

"Mmcht man Heaven ass trippin, talm bout some she know ha worth and all dat bullshit" Bari smacked his lips typing on his phone.

"Nigga you need to leave shawt alone if you ain't tryna commit for real. She seem cool as fuck and you fucking up ha head and shit" Amir pointed out.

"On gang i want ha for real, i don't know a nigga can't commit yet. Still got a lot of hoeing ain me" he cheesed like the corn ball he is.

"Nigga you dumb" i told him shaking my head.

"Says the one that still ain't told his girl about his secret family" he laughed out making me mug his ass.

Nigga get on my fucking nerves dude.

Thoughts? Thanks for reading❤️!!