11

**Sorry for any mistakes**

*Next day at night*

𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘈 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘚

Dipping my paint brush into the pink paint i continued to paint my drawing while i sipped on my patron frozen drink that Nyla had made us for tonight little sip and paint party.

It was Friday night and my momma had Parris for the weekend.

I was getting use to not having Parris by myself and taking care of her all by myself now.... I don't know.....im trying to enjoy the free time i get but its hard to when my whole life is about my daughter.

But i am grateful for my parents, and some what for Judah too.

I can't lie and say he hasn't been a good dad cause he most definitely has.

Its just weird having him around now.

But im hoping it gets better...

"Yall like the dick i drew, im trynna make it look like Amir's but ion knowww" Nyla looked at her canvas with a yikes face.

"Nyla you freaky nasty ass heffa, why is you drawing yo man penis what da fuck" Heaven busted out laughing making us burst into laughter as well.

Yea cause sis are you good?

"Yall leave me alone, i just miss my stinka" Nyla pouted sipping on her drink.

"And dat peng ling" Heaven teased making Nyla blush like crazy.

Horny fucks

"Especially the peng, one of his best attributes" Nyla smirked.

I just knew she was thinking about all kinds of nasty shit.

"Oou you freak"

"Cause ima very freaky girl, get it from my mama" Nyla song lyrics from Latto freaky girl and me and Heaven started hyping her up.

"Yesss Ny get it"

"Okay friend i know dats right"

We all started laughing and goofed around feeling the alcohol a bit.

"Whew shit y'all aint hot? Turn da air on Nyla" Heaven fanned haself.

"Bitch it is onnnnn!" Nyla screamed out laughing and Heaven had a dumb look on her face.

"Yup that'll do it" i commented laughing more.

"Bitch i hate yall" Heaven chuckled fanning herself some more.

We talked and goofed around some more while we finished up our paintings.

"India you think you can make me a custom unit please! Me and Amir's anniversary coming up and i want my shits to be top tier for the weekend" Nyla expressed looking over at me with dazed eyes.

Yea ha ass tipsy.

"Sure Nyla i gotcha, and happy anniversary"

"Thanks boo, and yess four years with his mean ass"

I grinned looking over at her as she smiled in a daze.

Awww Nyla

"Nyla i need yall to get married already damn" Heaven added and i agreed.

"Yea bitch four years is alot and even though im new to the group, anybody can see how much yall love eachother"

Nyla hummed a response just smiling at the canvas.