10

**Sorry for any mistakes**

𝘑𝘜𝘋𝘈𝘏  𝘒𝘈𝘏𝘓𝘐𝘓 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘈𝘚

Snapping pics of Parris as she posed for the camera making me smile and laugh at the same time.

"Yeaaa twin" i hype her up making her cheese like crazy.

"Da take dis" she posed poking her lips out with the peace sign.

Ah hell nawl.

"Yo momma taught you dat shit huh babygirl" i chuckled as i took the pic anyways.

"Yes" she smiled running into my arms laughing.

"Igh princess lets go get something to eat so i can drop you back off with mommy igh" kissing her forehead standing up with ehr in my arms.

"Yayyy mommyyyyyy" she cheered waving her hands all silly.

Grabbing her stuff and locking up the house. Making sure she was buckled up into her carseat i quickly got in and turnt on the car.

"Da tablet" Parris pointed in passenger seat where her tablet sat.

"Oh my bad baby here" I apologized handing her the tablet.

"Thanks da" she smiled looking at her tablet.

Anything for you princess

"Heyyy pretty girl" India sung kissing all over Parris face, her laughter feeling the room

"Aye you good?" I asked her sitting Parris stuff on the couch and slipped my hands in my pocket watching the two interact.

"Yea im fine Judah"

Damn can't even look at a nigga.

"I mean you didn't sound to good over the phone yeste- i said im good Judah, thanks for keeping her and stuff" she cut me off clearly not tryna get into what happen yesterday which im cool with.

Nodding my head i kissed Parris head "bye pretty girl, ima call you later okay"

"Bye da" she waved bye earning a smile from me.

"Thanks again Judah" India said before shutting the door.

Hopping back in the car and driving off heading to the shop for my twelve o'clock appointment that i had today.

Big sis🤧💜 is calling you....

"Wassup sis, damn we ain't talked inna minute" i smirked answering the call.

"Heyyy brother and i know right" she chuckled.

"But anyways i was just calling to see how you've been and when i can see my niece. You know momma been wanting to see her for the longest" my sister Jaylen spoke.