| 3 |

Kyuji kept his face buried into his hands, still confused about how he messed up a simple bento. The first time, I was able to talk to a girl I liked, and I messed it up! "Hey Baka! Why are you burying your face into your hands?!"A female voice spoke. Kyuji glanced up from his hands and looked at the girl in front of him. It was Osana.

Osana had her hands on her hips as her cheeks were a rosy red color. He blinked as a response to the question Osana asked,"Osana...?"

"Osana?!"Taro and Hanako gasped quietly as their eyes widened. The two Yamadas stayed quiet again, trying to listen into the conversation. "Answer the question, you dork! I don't have all day!"Osana snapped at the male. Kyuji flinched and blinked once again,"Uh, I made a girl throw up from a bento I made."

"A girl...?"Osana softly spoke as her expression softened to a sad frown before shaking her head and glared,"What girl?"

"The girl I, uh, like."He responded, glancing away from the pigtailed girl. Osana stared at him, having the sad frown on her face again. He already likes someone? Kyuji continued to say,"She's the first girl I like that I can actually talk to without feeling awkward. I made her a bento with my own hands, but... I may have put something in it that wasn't supposed to be in it. It made her stomach hurt, and then, she pretty much ran inside the school again. I messed up..."Kyuji glanced down at the ground sadly. Osana listened to her, staring before glancing down at the ground. Eventually, she placed herself next to the male,"It was just a mistake. I'm sure that girl you like will understand. You're an honest guy and genuine. She will forgive you."

Kyuji glanced over at her,"You think I'm an honest guy and genuine?"He asked as his eyes lit up at the compliment. Osana immediately noticed. She blushed in response before crossing her arms,"Pfft! No! Of course not! You're annoying and a weirdo!"

Kyuji frowned,"Oh..."

Osana heard the hint of sadness in her crush's voice. She looked at Kyuji immediately,"I-I mean! You're an honest guy and genuine! I mean that from the bottom of my heart!"She said, feeling her face burn up while Kyuji's bright seafoam green eyes stared at her,"B-Baka!"She snapped out and glanced away, flustered still. Kyuji watched her before a small laugh escaped his mouth. Osana heard the small laugh as a small smile formed on her lips. The male smiled at her,"Where's your friend? I thought you would be with her."

"Oh uh, she's with Budo. She wanted to visit the club again, and also, Budo wanted her there, she couldn't refuse."Osana explained, looking at her crush again,"I'm alone today, sadly."

Kyuji listened to her before glancing down at his bento,"Have you eaten yet?"

"Yeah. Of course I did, you idiot! It's lunchtime! Who wouldn't eat?"Osana glared. The crimson headed boy blinked at the response,"...I was just asking. I thought we could share my bento. My friend probably won't come back anyway after what happened with her bento."Kyuji's eyes landed on the bento that was next to Osana. The pigtailed girl looked down at the bento as well and looked at Kyuji again,"Are you sure you want to share your bento?...with me?"

He nodded,"Of course, unless you're full already-"

"No! I mean... no, I'm not. I would love to... eat with you."Osana softly spoke, glancing down at her skirt, feeling shy as her cheeks turned a rosy red color. She glared at the male again,"But it's not like I like you or anything! I just want to be a good friend, and I'm alone, idiot!"She huffed, crossing her arms across her chest. Kyuji blinked once again and let out a small chuckle,"You always know how to make me laugh, Osana."

"...Really?"Osana stared at her crush next to her. Kyuji smiled, nodding,"Of course. It's always nice being around you, even if it can be difficult, but you do know how to make me laugh when I need it the most. I appreciate it."He picked up a piece of his food with his chopsticks and moved it towards Osana. Osana watched him, staring at the food before looking at Kyuji. His seafood green eyes stared back at her with a spark in them that she could easily see. She flustered at the sight before opening her mouth and taking the food from Kyuji's chopsticks. She started to chew, tasting the flavor of the food her crush created. Her eyes lit up at the sudden spicy, "Ou! It has a hint of spiciness in it. What did you put in this?"